Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are chelsea taking the piss, 21 million?

I'd tell them, swap you for Mason Mount plus 15 mill, otherwise spin!

Sterling is accepted as the second most important player in the whole england squad after Kane, so why the peanuts offer (regardless of 12 mths contract left).

Are chelsea taking the piss, 21 million?

I'd tell them, swap you for Mason Mount plus 15 mill, otherwise spin!

Sterling is accepted as the second most important player in the whole england squad after Kane, so why the peanuts offer (regardless of 12 mths contract left).
Mount? I'd rather take the £21M

Told the misses apparently Chelsea offered City 21 million for Sterling. She was quiet for a few minutes. She than said they offer made her realise she could actually buy Sterling.
It’s not the money dear. It’s the age. Not his. Yours !

And now I’m gonna take a piss. On these rentboys. Sterling should see this offer as an insult as well.

If Sterling does go could we not boo him & shout abuse at him for years when he plays against us, then the media might say what great fans we are, what a wonderfull atmosphere we create, you know those magical night games at the Etihad etc etc :-)

We are lucky the quality of the rest of our squad has managed to alleviate Sterling's misses during the time he's been here. Are people forgetting the 3-2 defeat to United when we could have clinched the title 7 games out, were 2-0 up at half time and Sterling had missed 3 sitters that my dead mother could have scored? And as for this talk about pace well it's a myth. He's no Sane and I'd even argue that Tevez was faster at running from halfway with the ball and can recall countless goals he scored by doing that. What little pace Sterling has is over 10 yards and is very quickly nullified by his less than great control. For me we've had the best of him and if we can recoup anything approaching what we paid for him then it's a no brainer.

If Sterling does go could we not boo him & shout abuse at him for years when he plays against us, then the media might say what great fans we are, what a wonderfull atmosphere we create, you know those magical night games at the Etihad etc etc :-)
Change his chat from He’s top of the League to He used to win things.

We are lucky the quality of the rest of our squad has managed to alleviate Sterling's misses during the time he's been here. Are people forgetting the 3-2 defeat to United when we could have clinched the title 7 games out, were 2-0 up at half time and Sterling had missed 3 sitters that my dead mother could have scored? And as for this talk about pace well it's a myth. He's no Sane and I'd even argue that Tevez was faster at running from halfway with the ball and can recall countless goals he scored by doing that. What little pace Sterling has is over 10 yards and is very quickly nullified by his less than great control. For me we've had the best of him and if we can recoup anything approaching what we paid for him then it's a no brainer.

So you're moaning because he missed chances in a game against United, conveniently forgetting that the very same season he scored last minute winners against Bournemouth, Southampton and Huddersfield?

Without those goals who knows what would've happened that season. He also ended that season with 23 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.