Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your posting as it were known and we don't

Why would him getting offered a contract, him delaying, him thinking of moving, him waiting until the internationals, him wanting to move now not on a free, the club being happy to sell him if he wants to go, him being targeted by Chelsea get to the press but not the absolutely massive bombshell of City withdrawing their contract offer? It doesn't make any sense.

Why would him getting offered a contract, him delaying, him thinking of moving, him waiting until the internationals, him wanting to move now not on a free, the club being happy to sell him if he wants to go, him being targeted by Chelsea get to the press but not the absolutely massive bombshell of City withdrawing their contract offer? It doesn't make any sense.
Perhaps the club thought enough is enough. He has had plenty of time to decide

Why do people keep saying this when it's been clear the club have offered him a good contract, with improved terms, for nearly a year?

The club would love for him to stay, they don't want a fresh start.
As they are prepared to do business; we’d offer a new contract to most players in this position. Do you think we wouldn’t offer a new contract to a player of his age and talent? It’s to command a return rather them walking. I’m not saying we were desperate for him to go but I don’t think it hurts us that much. He’d gone from one of the first players on the teamsheet to being selected less and less in the bigger of games. Shows he has gone down the pecking order with us.

Your posting as it were known and we don't

I have to say that you have the single most predictable and boring posting pattern of anyone on Sterling threads.

Constantly asking these silly questions when it suits whilst simultaneously accepting as fact anything that fits your agenda.

It's a pretty lazy and transparent way of trying to act like you're being balanced.

I have to say that you have the single most predictable and boring posting pattern of anyone on Sterling threads.

Constantly asking these silly questions when it suits whilst simultaneously accepting as fact anything that fits your agenda.

It's a pretty lazy and transparent way of trying to act like you're being balanced.
So are the same posters posting based on their agendas?
Use the ignore button if your that bothered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.