Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are the same posters posting based on their agendas?
Use the ignore button if your that bothered
They think offering him a new deal meant we are desperate to keep him. We aren’t united and let players who can bring us a return walk on a free.

So are the same posters posting based on their agendas?
Use the ignore button if your that bothered

I tend to reserve that button for people who I think are dickheads. Whereas, as far as I've seen, you're just unbelievably blinkered on this particular subject.

And no, the majority of people on here with a strong point of view don't incessantly push their opinion whilst trying to pretend that they're being open minded.

I tend to reserve that button for people who I think are dickheads. Whereas, as far as I've seen, you're just unbelievably blinkered on this particular subject.

And no, the majority of people on here with a strong point of view don't incessantly push their opinion whilst trying to pretend they're being open minded.
I asked Dom what I thought was a reasonable question regarding the status of the situation to the offer, as his reply to a poster implied it was still on the table, and it was mooted the other day, that wasn't known.

Hopefully, he is all sorted n the coming days and we can all get on without the blue on blue that his thread generated.

Noteworthy that Sterling and Jesus started more PL games than Gundo and Mahrez and almost as much as Foden and DeBruyne. Yet, they wanted more.

1656949370470.png

Don’t know got the feeling once Sterling comes of his holidays and has a face to face with the new owner he will say Nahh and end up staying for his final year..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.