Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Jesus asked to play wide because he felt more comfortable as a wide player, now he wants to be centre forward, which is what we originally thought we had. It will be interesting to see how he does at his new club. Meanwhile I am slightly worried about squad stability, losing Fernandinho was inevitable, Jesus too, but if Sterling and one other first-team squad member leaves, it might take some time for the squad to bond. It is great to see the new players arrive, but they need to bed in (Grealish and Cancelo being prime examples) and it is not just about the On-field play.

Surprised he wants a move really. He’s leaving a team full of world class players, competing for trophies. He’s going to a team that lets face it will be fighting for top 6 and domestics playing In front of a notoriously racist crowd. You can bet when things start to go wrong he’ll be hearing it from the sidelines.
Oh well I guess time will tell.

Given the amount of negative comments ( bordering on abuse) he gets on here and other social media, i'm not surprised he want's move. Of course it could be about needing a change of scene or just a being another greedy footballer after even more dosh.

Given the amount of negative comments ( bordering on abuse) he gets on here and other social media, i'm not surprised he want's move. Of course it could be about needing a change of scene or just a being another greedy footballer after even more dosh.
If sterling moves on I assume our fans have a bit more sense and perspective than to suddenly start bleating about him being “greedy”.

If sterling moves on I assume our fans have a bit more sense and perspective than to suddenly start bleating about him being “greedy”.
Memory from a few years ago but wasn't it at Stamford Bridge where 4 "mature" fans screamed abuse at Raz when he was taking a corner? Banning orders put in place were they not. Must give Raz a warm feeling that the Bridge will be his home ground. Begrudge the lad nothing, he owes us nothing and vice versa

Memory from a few years ago but wasn't it at Stamford Bridge where 4 "mature" fans screamed abuse at Raz when he was taking a corner? Banning orders put in place were they not. Must give Raz a warm feeling that the Bridge will be his home ground. Begrudge the lad nothing, he owes us nothing and vice versa
He has also been racially abused at the Etihad so I guess there isn’t much difference
Good and bad in every fan base I will miss him if he goes a top player in his prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.