Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Raz doesn't want to sign a new contract then realistically we only have this transfer window to make a decision on whats a reasonable transfer fee. The quote of 45m + 10m add ons comes from Chelsea side where as supposedly City want 60m. Do we really want to get in the situation that Arsenal used to every season when their players were running down their contracts & ended up paying over the odds wages wise for Ozil because they'd let Sanchez dictate terms.
I wonder why he even wants to go at this point. The arrival of Haaland would surely have suited him down to the ground. Clearly he doesn't want to stay though and all finances apart, you don't try to keep a player who wants to bugger off so badly. I'd rather he stayed but if he doesn't want to consider a contract renewal, he'll have to go. Hope he has a totally shite season with Chelsea but it's his decision. End of.

Do you think that tipping point was against Lyon in the Champs League?
Kalvin Phillips will no doubt be the new pet hate of the boo merchants, even if Raz stays. There's always 10% of any fan base that insist on a whipping boy and actively look out for one. Ederson came in for a bit of that nonsense too last season.

Nevermind a replacement! I say we play a 4312 with De Bruyne at cam feeding beautiful passes to Alvarez & Haaland running in behind. Music to my ears

I wonder why he even wants to go at this point. The arrival of Haaland would surely have suited him down to the ground. Clearly he doesn't want to stay though and all finances apart, you don't try to keep a player who wants to bugger off so badly. I'd rather he stayed but if he doesn't want to consider a contract renewal, he'll have to go. Hope he has a totally shite season with Chelsea but it's his decision. End of.
He wants to go for money and a new challenge.

It's gone stale for him with us, a new start maybe what he needs plus the required huge bag of cash at the end of every week.

Given the amount of negative comments ( bordering on abuse) he gets on here and other social media, i'm not surprised he want's move. Of course it could be about needing a change of scene or just a being another greedy footballer after even more dosh.
Isn't he originally from the London area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.