Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be close as Sky are running an online story of “Why Chelsea appreciate the true value of Sterling”.

Done deal.

Must be close as Sky are running an online story of “Why Chelsea appreciate the true value of Sterling”.

Done deal.
Will be interesting to see how Sterling gets on at Chelsea and if they will play him wide or through the middle. Sterling on the whole has been great at City, but the time is right for him to move on.

Moved to London at the age of 5, lived all his adult life in the UK. Moved to dipperpool at the age of 15/16.
Having grown up in London, I'm guessing that could be a factor in this move and it's not purely down to footballing reasons.

If it does go through, despite reservations from a lot of fans about certain aspects of his game I can absolutely guarantee that he gets a much warmer welcome from City fans when he turns out against us for his new club than Liverpool fans gave him after he'd signed for us.

Kalvin Phillips will no doubt be the new pet hate of the boo merchants, even if Raz stays. There's always 10% of any fan base that insist on a whipping boy and actively look out for one. Ederson came in for a bit of that nonsense too last season.
That is up to Kalvin. I hope he does well but from the limited amount I have seen of him he is well short of peak Ferno. In general I have no problem with lads having a go on here but booing players on the pitch or having a go in public is not acceptable imo.

I'm interested to see how the racist incident issue plays out. It wasn't just one or two in the corner, that game, there had to be 15 or so at least that were joining in, Of course it's difficult to know what was in every mind of that group, and some may have just been dickheads, but he could be walking into the 'lions den' so to speak.

I hope it works out for him.

That is up to Kalvin. I hope he does well but from the limited amount I have seen of him he is well short of peak Ferno. In general I have no problem with lads having a go on here but booing players on the pitch or having a go in public is not acceptable imo.
Are there any players around who could match peak Fernandinho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.