Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish he and Jesus weren’t going where they are but the money is good for one year left. I think Sterling has been looking for an out. Didn’t set the world on fire last season but came up with the cross when it mattered.

We have certainly lost a bit of pace so I think the style will be changing next season.

Assuming that the reports are accurate (nothing official from the club as of yet), I'm surprised he's decided to go there, given the abuse he suffered from a section (small, but there nonetheless) of their fans a year or so back. But hey; that's his choice. I wish him well. He played a significant part in the most successful period in our 14 year history.

Wish he and Jesus weren’t going where they are but the money is good for one year left. I think Sterling has been looking for an out. Didn’t set the world on fire last season but came up with the cross when it mattered.

We have certainly lost a bit of pace so I think the style will be changing next season.
Hahahahaha the pace myth.

Haaland has bags full of pace. Don’t you worry

Not surprisingly Sky Sports low balling the selling transfer fee as "upwards to £45M pounds."

Like they recently upsold Kalvin Phillips reported fee as £50M.

Last edited:
Gonna miss Raz as he has made a great contribution to our success, also gutted he is going to the chavs but hopefully it all works out for us getting decent cash and Raz gets to play every game in a season (hopefully without winning owt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.