Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we be doing everything we can to keep this guy? ..selling him to Chelsea is a mistake!

Contract sitting on the table for 18 months. Sterling’s form in that period has been patchy. If he genuinely wanted to be at city he would not be signing for Chelsea. Good job the chavs came in as I don’t see a queue forming for him across Europe.

Sterling has moved on and so must we. He is not our player anymore.

Not for me, 100% spot on didnt take to us. Definition of mercernary imo. Thanks for the goals raz.
Not sure its fair to call him a mercenary after 7 years service. Id say he’s a little bit of an aloof character. Just his way i guess. Certainly not in the Zabba/Kompany/Silva/Aguero mold but a decent servant nonetheless.

Think its the right time to sell, lets hope we dont miss the goals from him and Haaland hits the ground running

He definitely shouldn't be called a mercenary, that's stupid.

But at the same time he isn't a legend, for me personally.

It's not that his stats aren't good enough for that status, they are, it's just a feeling. He lacked time, or moments or the certain personality to elevate him there.

There is something about his time here that makes me feel like "Those were some nice years Raheem... okay well see ya bud".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.