Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is really arsed here how many fans we have around the world, I'm certainly not. They contribute next to nothing to the club's coffers, and most have only latched on due to our success. Should we ever fall from grace we'll see how many glory hunters will still be wearing snide City shirts in Africa, amongst other places.
Glory hunters? lol.
You forget TV audiences, rights and revenue. You forget the international fabric of the club. You have no right of telling an Ivoirian kid not to follow an Ivoirian footballer playing for the club, even if he hasnt been to Maine Road or ... York.

Last edited:
You forget TV audiences, rights and revenue. You forget the international fabric of the club. You have no right of telling an Ivoirian kid not to follow an Ivoirian footballer playing for the club, even if he hasnt been to Maine Road or ... York.

He's got every right to an opinion, he may or may not be wrong but he's entitled to the opinion. Modern football is awash with fan boys and he makes a good point, the huge majority of the casual fans will fuck off if we every get shit again it's the core support the club needs to look after if the club is going to survive long time.

He's got every right to an opinion, he may or may not be wrong but he's entitled to the opinion. Modern football is awash with fan boys and he makes a good point, the huge majority of the casual fans will fuck off if we every get shit again it's the core support the club needs to look after if the club is going to survive long time.
I have every right to an opinion as well.

I said: "no right to tell a kid to not support his hero". Nothing about opinions. That kid is not a glory hunter as far as I am concerned.

Glory hunters? lol.
BlueMoonRisin one of the reasons why we get circa 70 million a year from Puma, is because little old City have got about 30/40 million followers on facebook, instagram. Not my thing, but to say the international following contribute nothing is erroneous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.