Rangers coming to Stretford

Glasgow Man City said:
bennyboy said:
The old firm have got there favourites with this derby game in Germany.Celtic/St Pauli,Rangers/ Hamburg.They have even taken sides in the Israel and Lebanon struggle.Clowns of the highest order.

If the two bits in the above post are connected, it's tabloid sensationalism of the highest order.

Have a look at the Rangers/Hamburg history & see where it actually comes from. A wee hint for you, it's F all to do with St Pauli or Celtic.

As for the Israel/Palestine thing, I agree 100% the idiots in the Rangers fans who took Israel flags to the OF game in retaliation to Celtic fans Palestine flags were 100% out of order. I will admit I'm interested to see if Celtic fans will continue to wave Palestine flags even with their new Israeli midfielder?

PS "mancitytmdanttom" I guess casual racism is fine just picking on someone's religion that is wrong?

We're going a bit off topic. I agree with a couple of other posters, hate Rangers & Man Yoo so think i'll give both matches a miss.

As regards the two team issue, I have a season ticket at Celtic, but have more Manchester City shirts and memorabilia than I do Celtic. I am also in a City supporters branch and have never been in a Celtic one. Think you get my point, can't love two teams equally? Bollocks. Both of my teams get more devotion than the wife and kids!!!!!

P.s "Glasgow Man City", i'm not getting involved in disputes about the Middle East, god knows there's enough problems in the U.K but, the Israeli midfielder in question, Beram Kayal is a Palestinian with an Israeli passport.

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
Glasgow Man City said:
P.s "Glasgow Man City", i'm not getting involved in disputes about the Middle East, god knows there's enough problems in the U.K but, the Israeli midfielder in question, Beram Kayal is a Palestinian with an Israeli passport.

Cheers for that mate. I've heard from a couple of my mates who have season tickets for Celtic Park that he looks quite a player in the short time he's been there.

Glasgow Man City said:

Cheers for that mate. I've heard from a couple of my mates who have season tickets for Celtic Park that he looks quite a player in the short time he's been there.

Wish there was a similar dilemna at Parkhead like that of City, i.e who do you play in the holding midfield role from De Jong, Barry, Vieira, Kompany & Yaya Toure!!!!!! Early days but Kayal looks okay, although like the other 13 players in the team last night he never turned up!! Lol

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
Glasgow Man City said:

Wish there was a similar dilemna at Parkhead like that of City, i.e who do you play in the holding midfield role from De Jong, Barry, Vieira, Kompany & Yaya Toure!!!!!! Early days but Kayal looks okay, although like the other 13 players in the team last night he never turned up!! Lol

Yeah, I heard that, but I also heard you were superb on Sunday

Glasgow Man City said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:

Glasgow, are the Rangers fans happy with Miami so far?
What's going on with Murray at the moment, is the club for sale?

blue_paul said:
Glasgow Man City said:

Glasgow, are the Rangers fans happy with Miami so far?
What's going on with Murray at the moment, is the club for sale?

Clubs not for sale - probably due to the upcoming hmrc investigation

Miami has gone down a storm and my pals that have season tickets at Ibrox are already worried about him coming back to us next year - they want to keep him lol

He was superb in his 20 minutes vs Hibs

Dubai Blue said:
blue jim said:
No. If he quotes me telling me to get out of "his" country, he will get a fuckin reply.
It's all bullshit and has nothing to do with Manchester City, so let's just pack it in. All talk of Rangers and Celtic should be banned from this forum as it always ends up the same way. Quite why certain people who claim to be City fans feel so strongly about two shit teams from a no-mark league in another country is beyond me.
I'm a born in bred Celtic fan, so thats why. As for no mark, Celtic are world famous and respected by the vast majority of elite teams out there, Hardly no mark. Your different league different country argument would make sense to me if I was English, but I'm not therefore the same argument could apply to City tbh,

I am not in any way suggesting that this should happen and, for the sake of the vast majority of decent Rangers fans, hope it doesn't. But does anybody else see City and utd. fans actually 'getting together' and giving the Rangers fans who go into Manchester a good kicking? A temporary truce to show them that they shouldn't do what they did to our (our as in City fans - the rags only come to visit it from stretford) great city.

No doubt there will be a massive police presence in the city on the day. Mind you after what they did to the GMP they might join the alliance too!

Perhaps GMP should re-release the photos of the Rangers fans that were involved - the the alliance could help GMP locate them ;-)

'Yes officer we saw them. clumsy lot - every one fell down the Tib Street car park steps. Twice.'
'You mean like this Sir?'
No officer, like this.'

What an unlikely crew - City, rags and GMP - that would be funny!

blue jim said:
Dubai Blue said:
It's all bullshit and has nothing to do with Manchester City, so let's just pack it in. All talk of Rangers and Celtic should be banned from this forum as it always ends up the same way. Quite why certain people who claim to be City fans feel so strongly about two shit teams from a no-mark league in another country is beyond me.
I'm a born in bred Celtic fan, so thats why. As for no mark, Celtic are world famous and respected by the vast majority of elite teams out there, Hardly no mark. Your different league different country argument would make sense to me if I was English, but I'm not therefore the same argument could apply to City tbh,

Pub football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.