Rangers Thread - 2023/24

I’d be worried if you took everything I said too seriously.

It’s called ‘banter’.

Surely you can see the difference between taking the Piss posts and more serious ones?

I take it you’re ignoring the ones where I said we should have at least a five point lead? I was wrong there
Banter works both ways, i enjoy it

At least Supporters are getting in.

This has been an utter shambles. Still utterly baffling why they took the covers off last week and never put them back when they knew there was going to be heavy rain for the next 2/3 hours!

I’d say more than slight favourites. With the last Old Firm at Celtic park I’d make them huge favourites and most certainly their league to lose.
Needed a point at the piggery before yesterday’s disaster class, now Rangers need to win at the San Giro provided they can navigate the swampland’s of Dundee.

Needed a point at the piggery before yesterday’s disaster class, now Rangers need to win at the San Giro provided they can navigate the swampland’s of Dundee.
Rangers are not winning at Parkhead. It looks like Collum will be the referee and if not him it’ll be Clancy. Tbh they probably don’t even need the edge those two provide

Clement has come in and done well but at the end of the day he inherited a squad decimated by Mick Beale!! That bastard forced out Colak and Sakala and replaced them , at a hefty cost, with Dessers and Lammers!!! Got rid of Katic and left us with Ben Davies!

Celtic are a poor team as European failures year after year prove but what they are decent at is getting the domestic wins when they are needed. Motherwell away in the 98th minute. Pretty sure they did it at St Johnstone and I know they did it at Ross County last season. They’ve probably done it in other games I’ve forgotten. Even in the last Old Firm game we were way on top and looking like the only winners but when it’s 2-2 , totally against the run of play, they sneak that crucial goal! This Rangers team just fail miserably at getting these results. I thought earlier in the season against Aberdeen and Hearts it had changed but even then it was poor , lazy defending that cost our opponents and not Rangers play!

You shouldn’t be winning leagues with fucking Dessers leading the line. He isn’t a great finisher. He isn’t great at holding the ball up. He’s a nuisance to any back line but no real goal threat.

If , and it’s a huge IF, Clement wins the league with the squad he inherited then it will be a fantastic achievement and I’d have him running Derek McInnes close for manager of the year

Rangers are not winning at Parkhead. It looks like Collum will be the referee and if not him it’ll be Clancy. Tbh they probably don’t even need the edge those two provide

Clement has come in and done well but at the end of the day he inherited a squad decimated by Mick Beale!! That bastard forced out Colak and Sakala and replaced them , at a hefty cost, with Dessers and Lammers!!! Got rid of Katic and left us with Ben Davies!

Celtic are a poor team as European failures year after year prove but what they are decent at is getting the domestic wins when they are needed. Motherwell away in the 98th minute. Pretty sure they did it at St Johnstone and I know they did it at Ross County last season. They’ve probably done it in other games I’ve forgotten. Even in the last Old Firm game we were way on top and looking like the only winners but when it’s 2-2 , totally against the run of play, they sneak that crucial goal! This Rangers team just fail miserably at getting these results. I thought earlier in the season against Aberdeen and Hearts it had changed but even then it was poor , lazy defending that cost our opponents and not Rangers play!

You shouldn’t be winning leagues with fucking Dessers leading the line. He isn’t a great finisher. He isn’t great at holding the ball up. He’s a nuisance to any back line but no real goal threat.

If , and it’s a huge IF, Clement wins the league with the squad he inherited then it will be a fantastic achievement and I’d have him running Derek McInnes close for manager of the year
We get beat by Champions League teams. We have improved how we play against them these last years. You play lower standard teams and the fact that no matter who you test, we beat you when it matters. If that doesn’t tell you where you are, nothing will. The problem for you is, our board now have a gun at their head to stop fucking about. If we secure even the £60m and get handed our arse every game, we will still be better than you. We get it right by buying quality, you’re fucked for a years to come. Although, our boards ability to fuck things up is legend. You better hope they continue that, but there’s no fucking chance they would even try after last years disappointing lack of ambition.

We get beat by Champions League teams. We have improved how we play against them these last years. You play lower standard teams and the fact that no matter who you test, we beat you when it matters. If that doesn’t tell you where you are, nothing will. The problem for you is, our board now have a gun at their head to stop fucking about. If we secure even the £60m and get handed our arse every game, we will still be better than you. We get it right by buying quality, you’re fucked for a years to come. Although, our boards ability to fuck things up is legend. You better hope they continue that, but there’s no fucking chance they would even try after last years disappointing lack of ambition.
Last years lack of ambition?

Do I need to remind you what you said about your signings? Lol

Whatever did happen to that Aussie winger? Seriously I can’t remember seeing him in a matchday squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.