Rangers Thread - 2023/24

They are so desperate for a midfield with guile, they see stuff that isn’t there. When it has mattered against us he’s a fucking shitebag as well as being shit.

He had a great chance to score but instead of hitting it across the goalie went for the volley! Like I say a donkey

Heh people, it’s the Tictok wanker.

Attachments

• 6791de39-cacd-424d-b833-fec902f3aa0d.jpeg
    6791de39-cacd-424d-b833-fec902f3aa0d.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 29
A proper derby atmosphere needs both sets of fans present in decent numbers. See also @jimharri 's post.
Try telling that to Real and Barca

Never want to see their fans in our stadium

I don’t need to see anyone’s post. I was in the Copland Road from 11-20am and was a decent atmosphere

Once these things become decided, they very much seem to become the norm in Scotland. Alcohol is still prohibited for general consumption (over forty years now since the contretemps), and the Old Firm still cannot play in a title decider in the ultimate game of a season, which is sheer lunacy in terms of selling a product to Television and illogical when they could play the following week in a Cup final. The fear of what might happen appears to take a terrible grip on the Scottish mind.
Not all true. Celtic very recently had a chance to win the league at Ibrox but lost the game

Celtic were given tickets for today but they decided not to take them. Fine by me but we ll have our 800 at their stadium

The Celtic shame game was an evening kick off on a bank holiday weekend. With Rangers needing to win to win the league and we did it. Whoever thought that was a good idea is an idiot

Not all true. Celtic very recently had a chance to win the league at Ibrox but lost the game

Celtic were given tickets for today but they decided not to take them. Fine by me but we ll have our 800 at their stadium

The Celtic shame game was an evening kick off on a bank holiday weekend. With Rangers needing to win to win the league and we did it. Whoever thought that was a good idea is an idiot
When the final six fixtures are announced and the Old Firm are neck and neck or close, their game is always scheduled earlier to avoid any flashpoint. In the ideal scenario, television would want a grandstand finale with everything riding on it, yet Police Scotland would come up with a reason to prevent it.

Despite the commentators‘ efforts, without major representations from the visitors it’s becoming an increasingly anodyne affair. Genuine question. What would happen if they were drawn in the Scottish Cup before the semi-final stage? Would they both give a larger share of their tickets (say 25%) or would it be ‘home only’?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.