Rangers Thread - 2023/24

When the final six fixtures are announced and the Old Firm are neck and neck or close, their game is always scheduled earlier to avoid any flashpoint. In the ideal scenario, television would want a grandstand finale with everything riding on it, yet Police Scotland would come up with a reason to prevent it.

Despite the commentators‘ efforts, without major representations from the visitors it’s becoming an increasingly anodyne affair. Genuine question. What would happen if they were drawn in the Scottish Cup before the semi-final stage? Would they both give a larger share of their tickets (say 25%) or would it be ‘home only’?
There is a set percentage of the capacity for cup / European games

Cup games are not on Season Ticket. We are sold out and only have the small away section available for league games.

I don’t usually go to Old Firm games as I’m not a fan of everything that surrounds it and so easy to be caught up in it. Yesterday I made the mistake of deciding to go along. Huge mistake!!

I’ve seen us lose 5-1, 4-0, lost cup finals etc etc to this mob but none, not one, come close to yesterdays meek , cowardly, tactically inept cluster fuck surrender! You can argue all day about referees , rightly or wrongly, but it doesn’t cover up the fact Beale is a fucking fraud!! I’ve had my misgivings , to say the least, from the start but surely now it’s plain to see!

Where do you even start with the tactical genius. They have temporary back line so everyone knows we need to press them high up the pitch. Nope!! Not Beale!! We allow them to have possession in their half and don’t press until they are at the half way line. He’s on the side lines screaming at Cantwell to get back to halfway line!! It’s utter madness. To compound this mistake he decides we ll hit them on the break by playing Dessers and Roofe, two of the slowest strikers I’ve ever seen. I don’t rate Sima but if you’re employing these tactics surely you play Sima and Matondo with Roofe through the middle!! At least this gives us a chance. Celtic defence were rarely put under pressure but the few times they were they looked fragile but we rigidly stick to Beales game plan!

Poor poor goal to concede but Kyogo has been doing that here for 18 months. At the game he looked miles offside but I’ve seen it since (once is enough) and Souttar is clearly playing him on.

I’ve seen a few comments about Cantwell and the midfield in general. Little point them being there as all we did was punt long balls over their heads to a front line that won next to nothing against Celtics back line. It wasn’t working and he needed to change it but didn’t. Stood on the sidelines watching.

Celtic were not much better. In fact they were piss poor and were absolutely there for the taking but unfortunately I wouldn’t back this present Rangers team to beat anyone in this league.

Beat by Killie, struggled against a very poor Morton, beat by the poorest Celtic team since Covid season , humiliated in Champions League qualifier!

Just go now Beale. Just do us all a favour and FUCK OFF!

Try telling that to Real and Barca

Never want to see their fans in our stadium

I don’t need to see anyone’s post. I was in the Copland Road from 11-20am and was a decent atmosphere
You grass anyone up for sectarianism?

You grass anyone up for sectarianism?
Listen. It’s not my fault you’re a mindless bigot.

Hopefully getting a wee warning on here will see you correct your disgusting behaviour but I doubt it.

Rumour is that bawbag has resigned!

Hopefully true and get in an actual manager this time

Rumour is that bawbag has resigned!

Hopefully true and get in an actual manager this time
Obviously another 30 something ****, sitting in his pants, living at his auld dears, dragging stuff out his arse.

I don’t usually go to Old Firm games as I’m not a fan of everything that surrounds it and so easy to be caught up in it. Yesterday I made the mistake of deciding to go along. Huge mistake!!

I’ve seen us lose 5-1, 4-0, lost cup finals etc etc to this mob but none, not one, come close to yesterdays meek , cowardly, tactically inept cluster fuck surrender! You can argue all day about referees , rightly or wrongly, but it doesn’t cover up the fact Beale is a fucking fraud!! I’ve had my misgivings , to say the least, from the start but surely now it’s plain to see!

Where do you even start with the tactical genius. They have temporary back line so everyone knows we need to press them high up the pitch. Nope!! Not Beale!! We allow them to have possession in their half and don’t press until they are at the half way line. He’s on the side lines screaming at Cantwell to get back to halfway line!! It’s utter madness. To compound this mistake he decides we ll hit them on the break by playing Dessers and Roofe, two of the slowest strikers I’ve ever seen. I don’t rate Sima but if you’re employing these tactics surely you play Sima and Matondo with Roofe through the middle!! At least this gives us a chance. Celtic defence were rarely put under pressure but the few times they were they looked fragile but we rigidly stick to Beales game plan!

Poor poor goal to concede but Kyogo has been doing that here for 18 months. At the game he looked miles offside but I’ve seen it since (once is enough) and Souttar is clearly playing him on.

I’ve seen a few comments about Cantwell and the midfield in general. Little point them being there as all we did was punt long balls over their heads to a front line that won next to nothing against Celtics back line. It wasn’t working and he needed to change it but didn’t. Stood on the sidelines watching.

Celtic were not much better. In fact they were piss poor and were absolutely there for the taking but unfortunately I wouldn’t back this present Rangers team to beat anyone in this league.

Beat by Killie, struggled against a very poor Morton, beat by the poorest Celtic team since Covid season , humiliated in Champions League qualifier!

Just go now Beale. Just do us all a favour and FUCK OFF!

Sunday summed up perfectly the issue with the Rangers support. They all turned up absolutely believing they would win. My big mate, who hasn’t got involved in pre match banter with me for years, he was ebullient and like the vast majority of his fellow bears convinced themselves they would not only beat us but give us a real going over.

The question in my mind was, where in the name of fuck did that confidence/delusion come from? The reaction to us going there with a makeshift team, showing them how to play football in the first half. Exposing their chronically overhyped midfield for what it is. Utter dross. A forward line so inept that it was actually funny. Reverting to a punt and hope tactic that was embarressing.

First half the grumbles and noise of anger as we kept the ball, a passage of a lay where we had nearly 80% possession and should have scored 3 in the first half.

You have been absolute shite from the off, got humiliated at PSV yet still, Deludamol infused, turned up thinking today is the day. Fucking mind blowing and illustrates perfectly a divergence with reality that exists within the collective psyche of the support. You see things that aren’t there. Build your hopes up based on fuck all and when it all turns out to be another false dawn, go mental.

We played well in the first half, created the best opportunities in the second and dealt with your impotent team to take 3 points, galvanise us and provide the springboard for us to go up a few gears once we have a full squad again.

The signings you have made, at considerable cost, are truly shite. Conversely, look how assured young Holm was. Going there and putting you back in the box without being at full strength and having not found form ourselves yet, showed that when it matters, we defeat you. You win the dead rubber, convinced yourselves, no **** else, but yourselves you had our number. Well you don’t.

The realisation that you are in line for another period of being also rans contributed to the meltdown. Knowing with us out, you might win the League Cup, but would you even say they will do that? I wouldn’t. We on the other hand will only get better and I expect us to give you a helluva beating on the 30th December.

I said before the game on our wattsapp, even with that lineup, we can win it if we turn up, for the simple reason, we haven’t started yet, but you are absolutely shite. We did turn up, we entered a lions den and not only took the three points, but most importantly, we took your hope. Showed you it was based on nothing more than bravado and a complete failure to recognise reality.

Three in a row and more, coming down the line. That’s the reality now and every **** knows it. Beale is one bad result away from the exit. Remember the Daily Ranger hyping Beale up as the “tactical genius” behind Gerrard. A tactical genius who lose genius helped them win one trophy out of 12. But most of you lapped that up, the Ranger was beating that drum so loudly bat how great your recruitment was and a flick through FF shows how easily led you are to believe in fantasy. You don’t believe that anymore. How the fuck you ever did the s astonishing. Sunday was to be the day. It was the day. The day we buried you for another year with a forecast of even more to come. No doubt another messiah will turn up, be called the best manager on the planet and you will be off and running yet again. You at least realised he was a fucking fraud. Small comfort I know, but I bet even you thought you would win. Well up to about 20 minutes in anyway. Luckily you have St Johnstone, although missing sitters cost us two points. He drops anything and by fuck it will be a sight to behold.

Where have I ever praised Beale?

You are the one that’s done all the bragging since I joined the site. How’s the Treble dreams going?

If Celtic were so dominant in the first half how did we manage to score two goals (one was rightly disallowed)

Rangers had 17 shots on goal compared to Celtics 5! Yet you believe on this showing Celtic are going to be completely dominant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.