Rangers Thread - 2023/24

Where have I ever praised Beale?

You are the one that’s done all the bragging since I joined the site. How’s the Treble dreams going?

If Celtic were so dominant in the first half how did we manage to score two goals (one was rightly disallowed)

Rangers had 17 shots on goal compared to Celtics 5! Yet you believe on this showing Celtic are going to be completely dominant

I think MP reads FF and thinks he's replying to folks views on that, rather than what's said in here.

I think MP reads FF and thinks he's replying to folks views on that, rather than what's said in here.
Do you think he’s even considered the fact many on FF are just like him?

Shocking decision to disallow the Rangers goal just before half time.
Just watched the highlights.....worse decision of the weekend. Celtic player clearly wraps his own foot around the rangers players leg and trips himself up. Celtic player himself or no other Celtic player complained from the replays i saw, he simply got up and tried to chase down the rangers player.

Celtic forward took his goal well mind!

Just watched the highlights.....worse decision of the weekend. Celtic player clearly wraps his own foot around the rangers players leg and trips himself up. Celtic player himself or no other Celtic player complained from the replays i saw, he simply got up and tried to chase down the rangers player.

Celtic forward took his goal well mind!
If you look at Celtics captain after Roofes goal he’s raging at their defender for being caught in possession! Unfortunately we knew what we’d get , or not, from the officials and they didn’t disappoint.

Kyogo is great at what he does. Limited footballer but movement is top notch and being where he was isn’t down to luck. Poor defending from Rangers

The goal should have stood surely on the clear and obvious error rule.or has that been removed as well.

The goal should have stood surely on the clear and obvious error rule.or has that been removed as well.
That was what it was for but now it looks like we are re refereeing games from a VAR van

That’s two goals in the last three Old Firm games wrongly disallowed. Clancy and Robertson still influencing games despite us introducing VAR!

The Matondo goal was rightly disallowed

Looks like Celtic will win the league again?.

It really should be just those two playing each other every week, but UEFA won't allow the league for Euro qualification then. That's why Liechtenstein don't have their own league.

Looks like Celtic will win the league again?.

It really should be just those two playing each other every week, but UEFA won't allow the league for Euro qualification then. That's why Liechtenstein don't have their own league.
Taking that logic City should just play City reserves every week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.