Rangers Thread - 2023/24

I’ve just seen a replay of the Maeda challenge on Tav. At the game I was raging he didn’t get booked but having seen a replay that is an absolute text book Red Card!!

Endangered opponent

Out of control

Halfway up shin

Excessive force

How can VAR ask Robertson to look at Dessers challenge which is borderline at best and not this one?

That’s rhetorical. I’m fully aware why !!

How does anyone cope with managing Rangers or Celtic for that matter.

Must be one hell of a balancing act both on the field and behind the scenes.

At the moment Pete Beale could do a better job and he's dead.

I wouldn't be overly sure about that, just seen that Cindy Beale is back from the dead.

Where have I ever praised Beale?

You are the one that’s done all the bragging since I joined the site. How’s the Treble dreams going?

If Celtic were so dominant in the first half how did we manage to score two goals (one was rightly disallowed)

Rangers had 17 shots on goal compared to Celtics 5! Yet you believe on this showing Celtic are going to be completely dominant
Both were rightly disallowed. It’s the rules. If Lager had did that to Dressers in the box from behind, every rangers pundit would be screaming for a penalty. Your 17 shots were utter pish as most have yet to land. But crack on if you think you played better. You were utter shite. You resorted to lumping it forward because your midfield is a joke. Cantwell and Raskin? You would have been better with Broxi Fucking Bear in there.

Both were rightly disallowed. It’s the rules. If Lager had did that to Dressers in the box from behind, every rangers pundit would be screaming for a penalty. Your 17 shots were utter pish as most have yet to land. But crack on if you think you played better. You were utter shite. You resorted to lumping it forward because your midfield is a joke. Cantwell and Raskin? You would have been better with Broxi Fucking Bear in there.
Not that I care one bit but if it took that long to make the decision to disallow the goal it was surely not a clear and obvious error.
The worry for Rangers must be how poor Celtic have been and they look nowhere near challenging them.
As I posted earlier the dross they are playing with up front they should have just went for Shankland and Nish.
Okay Scottish but a lot better than the dross they have now.
Rangers use to plunder the Scottish leagues in the past and for some reason they have stopped and started signing shite from Europe and down South.

Can you explain why Maeda wasn’t Red carded? What part of that challenge saved him?

To be fair "penalty to Rangers" is how the Scottish say hello is it not?
I’ve just seen a replay of the Maeda challenge on Tav. At the game I was raging he didn’t get booked but having seen a replay that is an absolute text book Red Card!!

Endangered opponent

Out of control

Halfway up shin

Excessive force

How can VAR ask Robertson to look at Dessers challenge which is borderline at best and not this one?

That’s rhetorical. I’m fully aware why !!
He wonn the ball. It wasn’t even a booking. He had no intent to harm Captain Disappointed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.