Rangers Thread - 2023/24

So, do you think your mob will get a result tonight and if you don’t, will the Cockney Wanka survive it?

So, do you think your mob will get a result tonight and if you don’t, will the Cockney Wanka survive it?
Betis are the best team in the group so no panic if they fluke a win at the wonderfully atmospheric home of Northern Britain’s quintessential British club. I hear Pep will be there scouting Isco while the Gers fans are having a disco

Reactions: ob
Betis are the best team in the group so no panic if they fluke a win at the wonderfully atmospheric home of Northern Britain’s quintessential British club. I hear Pep will be there scouting Isco while the Gers fans are having a disco
Don’t know much about them except they took a helluva beating at the weekend. Spanish teams are more often than not tasty. I certainly hope they are, so we can see a full blown riot in that Disco Meltfown. Pep might be advised to prepare for a “Cultural” event of much hate.

Let the booing commence.

I’m so confident of a convincing victory I bought the three game package and sitting in house with a bottle of Morgan’s and trying to decide between Chicken Tikka Kebab or Honey n Chilli shredded Chicken while watching the Sheep v Frankfurt

Watched 5 minutes of his presser before work this morning. I did well to last that long. Yet another absolute car crash of a press conference

Don’t know much about them except they took a helluva beating at the weekend. Spanish teams are more often than not tasty. I certainly hope they are, so we can see a full blown riot in that Disco Meltfown. Pep might be advised to prepare for a “Cultural” event of much hate.

Let the booing commence.
Sweet Dreams ……..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.