Rangers Thread - 2023/24

Another step towards the Domestic Treble.

Another couple of “dodgy’ decisions and that cup will be yours.
I’ll give you last nights. Was the far end of the ground from me and I thought it was a coming together but watched highlights last night and for me it’s a push. The defender goes down easily and I can only think the officials think it’s not enough for him to go down. Perfect example of a decision I’d like the officials to explain.

That’s Rangers played Livi twice and both results have been 4-0 but huge difference in performances. Last night was a huge improvement but I’m not going to get carried away!

As for Livi. They have nothing , absolutely nothing, going forward! Very poor and this could be a long season for them

I’ll give you last nights. Was the far end of the ground from me and I thought it was a coming together but watched highlights last night and for me it’s a push. The defender goes down easily and I can only think the officials think it’s not enough for him to go down. Perfect example of a decision I’d like the officials to explain.

That’s Rangers played Livi twice and both results have been 4-0 but huge difference in performances. Last night was a huge improvement but I’m not going to get carried away!

As for Livi. They have nothing , absolutely nothing, going forward! Very poor and this could be a long season for them
They type of decisions help settle you. If you can’t settle without them without them that fucks people off. It was the first goal, how the **** in Var could let that go is one of two things, possibly both. He’s a cheat, or he’s a fucking cheat.

They type of decisions help settle you. If you can’t settle without them without them that fucks people off. It was the first goal, how the **** in Var could let that go is one of two things, possibly both. He’s a cheat, or he’s a fucking cheat.
Willie Collum let a Livi one go shortly after that. Then Ridvan was punished for a shoulder to shoulder challenge when in a good position. It’s the inconsistency that drives the supporters mad

Dundee v Killie at weekend a Dundee player gets a very harsh Red Card. Ref gets advised to review it by VAR but sticks to original decision Later Killie players flies into a challenge that looks far worse and only gets booked.

Who's next then? Bee never seemed a good appointment, potter would be amazing but doubt he'd go there.

They'll go for Potter, I think.

Beale had a decent start at QPR; got linked with Wolves job and they lost regularly after that.
Rangers took a punt because he was Gerrards no2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.