Rangers Thread - 2023/24

That’s a fantastic win for Rangers..
It’s a start. Best all round performance in a long time!

Betis are not World beaters but decent and it’s pleasing we more than matched them especially second half

Another big game on Sunday against Motherwell who’ve been playing well since Kettlewell took over

Yet another utterly abject performance.

You got the job done, though. Reading that you were booed off at the end. Is Beale on borrowed time?
Absolutely on borrowed time.

Motherwell hung on and hung on while Rangers crested very little. Last 15 minutes they had 3,4 even 5 really great chances to take something from the game.

Gutted as it was my stepsons first game in 15 years and my grandsons first ever game. Was hoping after Thursdays second half performance we might have turned a corner

Motherwell hung on and hung on while Rangers crested very little. Last 15 minutes they had 3,4 even 5 really great chances to take something from the game.

Gutted as it was my stepsons first game in 15 years and my grandsons first ever game. Was hoping after Thursdays second half performance we might have turned a corner
Probably best if he waits another 15. Cut out the angst. Poor wean, you should have took him to the pictures. Some Granda you are. :)

Probably best if he waits another 15. Cut out the angst. Poor wean, you should have took him to the pictures. Some Granda you are. :)
Stepson wants a season ticket. Got to be a glutton for punishment lol. Hopefully get him sorted with one.

If the ref hadn’t been a fan maybe his time was up yesterday. Just watched Tav getting a MIB let off yesterday. Fucking blatant cheating yet again. Shameful.

If the ref hadn’t been a fan maybe his time was up yesterday. Just watched Tav getting a MIB let off yesterday. Fucking blatant cheating yet again. Shameful.
No idea what you are talking about

Thought the referee was very lenient for both teams. This was the idiot on VAR for last old firm game. He is the sole reason we are not top of the league and you are!!

No idea what you are talking about

Thought the referee was very lenient for both teams. This was the idiot on VAR for last old firm game. He is the sole reason we are not top of the league and you are!!
It was even in the Ranger today, they highlighted it on Sportscene. The Well lad beat Capt Disappointed, got into the box and the ref gave a foul against him. The ref then made a gesture to say you were pulling Captain My captain’s shirt. Total bollocks called out by Elbows McCulloch. If you tape Sportscene watch it.

Anyway, that’s just another day at the office.

Check this out, fucking genius. :)

Mates not going so stupidly agreed to take my daughter with me. I’ve being desperately trying to talk her out of going but she’s insisting! It’s cold , it’s pissing down , getting dark, it’s fucking Livingston, I’ve got a bit of a cold but never mind I’m going to watch Bealeball

Kill me now!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.