Rangers Thread - 2023/24

Belter.
We are too busy looking enviously at the Livingston & Kilmarnock’s managers
it looks like Muscat, he said he would welcome The Cry, I mean the call.

And don’t kid yourself, we get fucked over, which is practically as much a cert as Beale getting sacked, I’m sure someone will point out how fucking embarrassing we are in Europe.

Attachments

• 7dcb1b23-4a9b-4a39-ae25-32866316b9c0.jpeg
    7dcb1b23-4a9b-4a39-ae25-32866316b9c0.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 22
All jesting aside, who would you bears fans have as your ideal, REALISTIC (don't go saying Pep, or Klopp, or Ange!) choice. Potter? Lampard?
Pascal Jansen is supposed to be keen on the job.

Pascal Jansen is supposed to be keen on the job.
Jansen is a really good coach and sets his teams up to play attractively. Most of his best work has come developing young players, but I just don’t see the Ibrox powers at be, let alone the supporters, having the patience to endure the ups and downs that entails. It’s also less than 12 months since Rangers dispensed with the services of a more experienced and successful coach from the Eredivisie, so Jansen might want to think long and hard if an offer does come.

Jansen is a really good coach and sets his teams up to play attractively. Most of his best work has come developing young players, but I just don’t see the Ibrox powers at be, let alone the supporters, having the patience to endure the ups and downs that entails. It’s also less than 12 months since Rangers dispensed with the services of a more experienced and successful coach from the Eredivisie, so Jansen might want to think long and hard if an offer does come.
Ex Rangers men Ronald De Boer and Arthur Numan have put his name forward and he has said he’s keen on it

Whoever they go for, it’s the Treble and the Europa Cup in the bag. Champions League next year. Kinda the same every appointment. And it will be the same for the next guy, after this latest new guy also gets chased down Copeland Rd.

Whoever they go for, it’s the Treble and the Europa Cup in the bag. Champions League next year. Kinda the same every appointment. And it will be the same for the next guy, after this latest new guy also gets chased down Copeland Rd.
You are the one who is always talking about trebles….Well not so much lately

And it’s COPLAND ROAD!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.