Rate The Season

GaudinoMotors said:
Silva_Spell said:
League 7/10 - What could have been. Manager didn't work out how to setup the team until it was too late. Should have won the title.
Europe 6/10 - terrible group stage then knocked out by a Barca side, it turns out, many vastly underrated.
Cups 1/10 - Really, really disappointing.

Overall a 6

Does not compute.
You mean 4.66666666666

lol

6 is based on a very complex and robust algorithm

(basically the 7 brings up the 1 because it's over a lot more games, and the cups mean less)

Summerbuzz said:
This really ought to have been one of those threads where you say your bit and don't comment on others. The individual opinions are very interesting. The rest is pointless, depressing bullshit.

I'd rate that as a 2. Bit miserable. A smiley face might have got it to a 2.75.

Silva_Spell said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Silva_Spell said:
League 7/10 - What could have been. Manager didn't work out how to setup the team until it was too late. Should have won the title.
Europe 6/10 - terrible group stage then knocked out by a Barca side, it turns out, many vastly underrated.
Cups 1/10 - Really, really disappointing.

Overall a 6

Does not compute.
You mean 4.66666666666

lol

6 is based on a very complex and robust algorithm

(basically the 7 brings up the 1 because it's over a lot more games, and the cups mean less)

I like it -
A Smale's problem

OB1 said:
Runners-up in league but top scorers and best goal difference. Golden boot and gloves both went to City players. Went out of the UCL to the best team in the competition. The importance of those two competitions is significantly more than the domestic cups; which both saw poor exits. So, overall, a better season than most of the other 41 that I have been a season ticket holder for.

Some people need to get some fucking perspective.

my thoughts exactly OB1 :)

leewill31 said:
OB1 said:
Runners-up in league but top scorers and best goal difference. Golden boot and gloves both went to City players. Went out of the UCL to the best team in the competition. The importance of those two competitions is significantly more than the domestic cups; which both saw poor exits. So, overall, a better season than most of the other 41 that I have been a season ticket holder for.

Bang on for me as well. There are some real spoilt brats amongst us now and it really fucking gets to me! The most consistent team in the country for the past 5 years. Give them some credit!

We're not really here said:
leewill31 said:
OB1 said:

Bang on for me as well. There are some real spoilt brats amongst us now and it really fucking gets to me! The most consistent team in the country for the past 5 years. Give them some credit!

I thought we were rating the season, not the last 5.

Best squad in the league (in my opinion) yet finished 2nd, didn't really challenge after Christmas and at times looked like we may finish lower.

Lost at home to fairly poor teams in both cups.

Scraped through the group stages of the CL and beaten fairly comfortably again by Barcelona.

Not a disaster by any stretch of the imagination but not great either so a solid 6.

Average, should have been so much better.
Especially in a pretty poor standard league.

leewill31 said:
OB1 said:

Its not being spoilt its just being realistic

On the whole its been a very disappointing season

-lost the Charity shield
-No progression in the CL once again
- Knocked out of both domestic cups to average sides
- Never really looked like winning the league

leewill31 said:
OB1 said:

Rate this season out of 10 then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.