RAWK reacts to Suarez

I think its a good signing for them IF they keep Torres, I think top 4 is too far gone, you have to look at this as the start of the rebuilding under KD they have lacked a second stricker since Crouch went.
If they lose Torres though its weakend them.

The Future's Blue said:
For me, Suarez is a top player who has proved himself in Holland and in the World Cup. If he came to us I'd be very happy as well. Pity he's gone to the Cunts of the World as I now have to hate the guy with a passion.

Wanker!
Fuck, you threw me there, I thought he'd signed for the Rags!

Maybe he's a signing that will keep Torres at the club.

I can see Torres staying with this signing, unless Chelsea offer over 50 million.

50 million, I say it like I'm buying a tin of beans, how fucking daft is that!

malg said:
The Future's Blue said:
For me, Suarez is a top player who has proved himself in Holland and in the World Cup. If he came to us I'd be very happy as well. Pity he's gone to the Cunts of the World as I now have to hate the guy with a passion.

Wanker!
Fuck, you threw me there, I thought he'd signed for the Rags!

Maybe he's a signing that will keep Torres at the club.
No Malg, they're the Arsehole of the World, Cunts are useful ;-)

BillyShears said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
Dear Billy,

I've not read the rest of the thread yet, so I'm not sure if others comment on this post - however you come across as a right miserable clunge. Why not stop after your first paragraph? You're like any one of the muppets on talksport making random provocative remarks to get a reaction. Are you getting paid to be the way you are? What are your real thoughts? Why not be brave...? I bet you're a pussy cat really?!

Feel free to answer one at a time.

I'm delighted my post made you stop in it's tracks and write me such an eloquent critique.

Never expected anything less than that reply. Lol.

BillyShears said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
Dear Billy,

I've not read the rest of the thread yet, so I'm not sure if others comment on this post - however you come across as a right miserable clunge. Why not stop after your first paragraph? You're like any one of the muppets on talksport making random provocative remarks to get a reaction. Are you getting paid to be the way you are? What are your real thoughts? Why not be brave...? I bet you're a pussy cat really?!

Feel free to answer one at a time.

I'm delighted my post made you stop in it's tracks and write me such an eloquent critique.

No problem "Everyone thinks their opinion matters. Don't argue with a nobody. A farmer doesn't bother telling a pig his breath smells like shit."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.