RAWK reacts to Suarez

Re: Wankfest on Talkshite

Chelsea dont get slagged off or the rags or everton or spurs on that wank station you do the maths.....they just hate the fuck out of us!

Oohvonkyvonky said:
BillyShears said:
Probably because a lot of duds have come out of the Dutch league in recent years...however I personally think Suarez will prove to be an absolutely top drawer signing for Liverpool. He's a bit raw at times, but his quality is undoubted...

As for RAWK's reaction - we're hardly in a position to be taking the piss considering the power wanking marathon some Bluemoon users had over the summer...:- )

Dear Billy,

I've not read the rest of the thread yet, so I'm not sure if others comment on this post - however you come across as a right miserable clunge. Why not stop after your first paragraph? You're like any one of the muppets on talksport making random provocative remarks to get a reaction. Are you getting paid to be the way you are? What are your real thoughts? Why not be brave...? I bet you're a pussy cat really?!

Feel free to answer one at a time.

I'm delighted my post made you stop in it's tracks and write me such an eloquent critique.

sheikys billions said:
Chelsea dont get slagged off or the rags or everton or spurs on that wank station you do the maths.....they just hate the fuck out of us!

They are just glorified WUMS who disagree to get people to phone in to pay there fucking wages Durham has changed his mind on us but

P.S I HATE PERRY GROVES!

They're all so happy because Chelsea and the Dippers are on their way back to the top, knocking the Evil Empire that is City, back to where we belong.

Tossers!

sheikys billions said:

Chelsea and scum are traditional 'big four' sides.

Everton don't spend much on players and Spuds and wide boy 'Arry are media darlings.

Enough said.

For me, Suarez is a top player who has proved himself in Holland and in the World Cup. If he came to us I'd be very happy as well. Pity he's gone to the Cunts of the World as I now have to hate the guy with a passion.

Wanker!

Vienna_70 said:
sheikys billions said:

Everton don't spend much on players and Spuds and wide boy 'Arry are media darlings.

Enough said.
I was more thinkin irani,gough,FUCKIN PARRY,cundy and the rest have something to do with them avoiding criticism!

Vienna_70 said:
sheikys billions said:

Enough said.
Or is it solely down to the presenters, who do they support?

Even Goughy, a so called Bradford pledges his allegiance to the Yids.

Twat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.