RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

Do you think Haaland has upset the Apple cart with all the attention? This group of players have won everything multiple times bar the CL, yet this young upstart comes in and is the talk of the town? They don’t like it? Something is off.
I think we’ve played with a false 9 for a while and we’ve don’t know how to release him. It will come down to chemistry

They’ll analyse an offside giving a fan time to have a shit and grab a coffee before a decision. Yet theywave fuck off to an appeal where a defender has put his hands up to stop the ball from hitting him square in the kite.

Control is irrelevant if your opponent only needs one chance to score.... that being said you don't have to be great to win this competition you just need to hang in and be lucky.
Good point. We've been all out attack and not won this competition so far. We aren't a 5 at the back 1 -0 team but what has worked for us is all out possession. But that's not working for us because we are't a 5 at the back defenscise team. The possession we have isn't stopping us concendeding because we concede anyway, even with 1 shot on goal at times. The possession isn't working for the attack because of the way teams defend against us. It's frustrating having Haaland when we aren't able to play that way because of how teams sit back against us.

The only solution I can see is to play like a shit team who defends and then do them on the counter. But like I've said before that will mean a lot of 0-0's. So might as well go all out attack.

Agree with this. Just saying to a disappointed teenage son Haaland also may need to adapt and mix it and come deep more.
Has to do more when Kev’s not there spoonfeeding him through balls, don’t get me wrong he should have the ball a number of times tonight but those behind him decided to go backwards. Needs to learn his team mates and fast otherwise it’s going to be a frustrating season for all of them.

Can't grumble too much, lack of ability to hold a lead is worrying but I do think we were unlucky with the goal (he basically used Dias as a spring board!)

Would like to have at least seen that handball incident at the end but nope.... Thanks BT, usual anti city commentary throughout. Reminds me exactly why we pirate your content, sont want to fairly represent the English team? Ok no problems, here's your payment of a fistful of air. Thanks for the video.
Have you read this thread? There’s much more anti city commentary on here than on BT. Many of them are making Carragher and Neville sound like blues……
Also, no other team is EVER allowed to play well, even for a half, which is ludicrous for a CL last 16 tie away, whoever you are playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.