RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

Played well first half. Had total control and made them look pedestrian. Deservedly ahead at HT. Second half then up their levels and we struggled to cope. An away draw is good I guess but we clearly ran out of legs and Pep's refusal to bring on Foden or Alvarez or Phillips was a mystery. We clearly struggle to involve Haaland and our possession based football isn't particularly exciting to watch.

Its not rocket science and our players aren,t super human, they made 5 subs whilst we make none, (in effect our 10 outfield players are playing against 15 of theirs pver 90mins) thats a lot of fresh legs to deal with when the opposition have got a bit of momentum going.
We looked knackered as the half wore on and mistakes became al the more obvious I don,t understand how/why we do nothing to counteract it.

On paper not a bad result and no doubt we,ll do them back at ours, but its so frustrating that we make it so difficult for ourselves.

God knows how Haalands feeling.
I reckon he's feeling like most of us are feeling - which is fucking pissed off.

I’m at a loss to explain that non pen decision

How can anybody with the slightest football knowledge look at that and say it’s not handball

Sorry but it’s there for everybody to see.. we’re being screwed week in week out by bent cunts who will do anything to stop us
…this all day long,and under the carpet goes another bent decision while they all call us cheats.What the fuck is happening here?

Sorry, but tonight tells us that it's over for Pep. Thanks for some amazing years, but it's obvious that 10 mins before Lepzeig equalized that changes needed to be made and he did fuck all again.

We have a worldie striker, and we can't get the ball to him, that's poor coaching from Pep. We have a big squad and he won't make a sub, we piss about around the box and then pass back before the half-way line.

Not a chance we win the Cl with Pep, sorry but he's a stubborn old goat who refuses to change and he will cost us the league this season.
Dear God….this is over the top

I don't get people talking about Madrid on here. They finished only 1 point ahead of Leipzig and lost to them as well. Look at them in the league.

Sometimes I despair because I think he does actually mean what he says in post match interviews, I used to think it was satire when he said how well we played but he really means it, when we have decent possession he always says the same thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.