RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

Nothing else matters. Jesus what have we become. Where is the City that played attacking attractive football that terrified the opposition?! We have become a team that is 99% control and 1% risk and it makes for a very tough watch. Again I said the result was decent, no more, but the regularity of these kind of performances is concerning.
So if we are more controlled, not as gung ho, but win the champions league, you still wouldn't be happy ??

Sorry, but tonight tells us that it's over for Pep. Thanks for some amazing years, but it's obvious that 10 mins before Lepzeig equalized that changes needed to be made and he did fuck all again.

We have a worldie striker, and we can't get the ball to him, that's poor coaching from Pep. We have a big squad and he won't make a sub, we piss about around the box and then pass back before the half-way line.

Not a chance we win the Cl with Pep, sorry but he's a stubborn old goat who refuses to change and he will cost us the league this season.
Jesus Christ

wouldnt have either of them - nothing Iv eseen has changed my mind..the odd glimmer of a good performance from both of them doesnt outweigh the general lack of any drive, creativity or ability to continuously affect matches
He does not have goals contributions in him. Need to add more pace in the front 3. Nkunku would have been an ideal signing for us.

Nice venting and ignoring of the fact EUFA is against City.

You saw it vs Liverpool in 18.
You saw the Llorente handball in 19.
You saw the foul on Laporte in 20.
You saw KDB nearly get beheaded in 21.

FpmnvbqXwAQsRmk

Pep is doing this because he wants us to SURVIVE to somehow win by attrition.

It's clearly RIGGED for us to fail.

All because Man City owners are BROWN!
Great Post BL

People on here think and talk like we’re having Liverpool’s season.

In reality we’re 2nd in the league (2 points off 1st), in the 5th round of the cup (beat Chelsea & Liverpool) and are in the knock outs of the CL.

Are the performances as good as other title winning seasons? Nope. But when you have so much success it’s difficult to replicate such top level performances every single season. No team manages to do it every year.

If we were having Liverpool’s season I’d probably react the same way as the divs on here are but we’re not and if this is a ‘bad’ season then we’re lucky as fuck.
The difference is they signed fucking nunez...we signed the best striker in world football and look intentionally setup to fuck him over.

Feisty Pep.

Just seen the handball again and I think Dias is blocking the ref's view. Lino should have spotted it though, and VAR DEFINITELY should have seen it - Walton said they didn't even review it..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.