RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

What an annoying season it's been.
I expected so much after signing Haaland.
I thought we'd be flying, not crawling along at a snail's pace.
The great team is in there, unfortunately it can't play for 90 minutes in the same game.... or pass to Haaland.

It seems to me like they’ll all waiting for the perfect ball for Haaland when it really doesn’t have to be,if there’s space behind.What’s wrong with a dink over heads?The guy can turn a shit pass into a good one.A bit too much emphasis on not losing possession is not helping him at all.
That’s far too sensible, heresy !

some of comments on ere are laughable,need to get a grip,leipzig av bin brilliant at home all season was always gonna be a dodgy game,we played well an had enough to win game but take draw an move on ,aint bad knock out result at all goin back to etihad
Lol. They're the 5th best team in Germany. With timo werner in the team. Jesus christ. We were so so boring and so so bad. It's ok to say it. Its ok. Its ok. Its ok.

One thing that has really bothered me re our recent recruitment is the lack of athletic players we target. The midfield is crying out for some energy and pace yet we persist with slow technically gifted players. Makes us very easy to counter
Especially when the opposition makes 5 subs and us none.

This is why I’m with some of the lads on the why I’m giving up on football thread , did we deserve a pen and a possible win ? probably not , was it a pen ? , of course it fkin was Its happening too many times it’s clear and obvious Regardless of what’s going on with our team we are being done time an time again
Starting to feel that way myself on the “why I’m giving up football” but that’s what these cunts want imo and I ain’t ready to give them it yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.