RB Leipzig (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Personally I’d be looking at ways to get Walker out of the side. We did pretty well without him at the end of last season.
Are you living in the real world. He is faster than most, can hold play up when needed and brings a sense of safety, as well as being our Captain. Kyle is a City player and we need him.

Poor 1st half. Great come back. Did enough to deserve the win. Top of the group. Done it all before.

Some people really need to chill a bit when things aren’t according to plan.

I don’t know if everyone thinks I’m crazy for posting stats or they’re asking what Sofa Score is…or there is some joke I’m not getting…or all the above. Regardless, I do see them posted here often (I was introduced to them by this forum). It’s a stats company that gives an aggregate player rating based on the stats. Usually that aligns with what their perceived performance is - but last night some of the players that were seen to be the worst actually had relatively high scores.

Statto heaven!

Typical City. From the lowest depths to pure magic. Haaland's two left feet, all those misplaced passes where the ball kept rolling to a ghost in the east stand, the sheer amount of space Openda had and the possession we allowed them....first half was among the worst 45 minutes I've seen City play since the 90s. And then the energy of our super-subs - Doku, Ake and Alvarez - changed the game. Memorable night. Glad I was there.

The sofa scores on this game are odd - definitely one game when ## don’t tell the whole story.

Eta - I suppose # don’t tell the story for most games, but this seems more wild than usual!
What do you call a king who sits on a sofa?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.