Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

Re: Kompany's red card and appeal?

If Milijas' card wasn't appealed then I doubt this will.

Mastes1 said:
OF63M.gif

Its a red card for me, you don't have to hit the player for it to be red and imagine what could of happened if Nani hadn't jumped out of the way.

10 years ago thats never a foul, 5 years ago thats probably a yellow. Nowadays its a straight red. football has tunred into a non-contact sport, almost basketball-esque.

bluefandk said:
Mastes1 said:
OF63M.gif

Its a red card for me, you don't have to hit the player for it to be red and imagine what could of happened if Nani hadn't jumped out of the way.

How the fuck is that a red card? Never in a million years is that a red card.

Never touches Nani and according to the rules that makes it ayellow.

This

Jumanji said:
If Milijas' card wasn't appealed then I doubt this will.
this is the reason i think an appeal why be unsuccessful, can you imagine micks reaction if it was?

Rumours on talkshite that foy has admitted to Mancini he got it wrong. Heres hoping

Caller on Talksport stated that Mancini had talked to Foy and that Foy had stated his belief that he wrongly sent off Vinny. could be bollock, still can't see it being recinded.

Whats the point in appealing?

We all know the outcome now and its another game on top.

Football is becoming a joke with decisions like this.

You wouldn't mind if the refs where consistent but you see so many players getting away with murder whilst we seem to get sent off for fucking anything at the moment!?

Ducado said:
cookster said:
Complete waste of time appealling the FA will not overturn.

And you know this?

If they are going to appeal they must have some faith that they are going to succeed
Lol did you see Mick McCarthy's post match interview with the video projector highlighting how the challenge was fair?

All the journos agreed with him and thought they would succeed in appeal.

FA refused to overturn the red card.

Ducado said:
cookster said:
Complete waste of time appealling the FA will not overturn.

And you know this?

If they are going to appeal they must have some faith that they are going to succeed

Because they backs their officials unless it's a massive bollock drop and this wasn't. I don't believe it should have been red but some will say red others won't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.