Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

Re: Kompany's red card and appeal?

Never a red not even a yellow but not a chance they will over turn it. Also isn't chris foy a scouser and liverpool fan?<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:14 pm --<br /><br />Never a red not even a yellow but not a chance they will over turn it. Also isn't chris foy a scouser and liverpool fan?

Mastes1 said:
OF63M.gif

Its a red card for me, you don't have to hit the player for it to be red and imagine what could of happened if Nani hadn't jumped out of the way.

Then you are wrong mate. That is a cracking tackle. Vincent is in perfect control of both his body and the ball (see where the ball is after the tackle), beautiful to watch from a defensive point of view.

I'm shaking my head here wondering where the fuck is football heading?

Mastes1 said:
OF63M.gif

Its a red card for me, you don't have to hit the player for it to be red and imagine what could of happened if Nani hadn't jumped out of the way.

Surprisesurfookinprise

Do one

Knob jockey

Mastes1 said:
OF63M.gif

It might be for you, but the rule's are clear as day.... they say Yellow card. If Nani hadnt have jumped out of the way ?

Kompany still walks, but we get the satisfaction that the little cock gets crunched.... bargain.

Mastes1 said:
OF63M.gif

what could have happened is we were given a penalty for handball and vice versa to the rags .. what ifs mean dick all to the FA. They look at what has happened and if it is within the rules and regulations they stipulate.

I'm afraid Roberto is going for the appeal and I say rightly so, because there is something to appeal against. The challenge was won cleanly (please shut the fuck up about "what ifs" cos they didnt happen, just focus on what happened), no contact, won with 1 foot and ball bouncing of other. The rules stipulate is should have been a caution and a free kick. But as it happened so early on in the game, with huge influence, I think the FA will no overturn the red but might shorten the ban. (thats the blue part of me speaking!)

Mastes1 said:
OF63M.gif

How the fuck is that a red card? Never in a million years is that a red card.

Never touches Nani and according to the rules that makes it ayellow.

Complete waste of time appealling the FA will not overturn.

He got the ball and nothing of the man. If we're going to talk about 'endangering safety' then we may as well not leave the house in the mornings.

Appeals are normally heard on a Tuesday aren't they?

So we will at least know soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.