Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

It was never going to be overturned. However, it could have been worse as in 4 PL games missed rather than 2 PL and 2 C/Cup. The only team we have to worry about playing while Kompany is suspended is Spurs who we play at home and they'll be without Ade-bye-bye-or

Fucking corruption at its highest level.

It will be even sweeter when we win the premiership now.

Fucking unbelievable. Lamapard got fuck all for a much worse and dangerous tackle and VK gets a 4 game ban.

Heres how it baffles me....I know he got the extra for his second red card however...

Suarez gets 8 games for racially abusing a player

VK gets 4 games (well 3) for a clean tackle.

Fucking jokers.

andrewmswift said:
If you've watched City's last 10 games or so and not come to the conclusion that we're treated differently by refs, you haven't been watching. I don't know if that proves there is an agenda against us, but contextually it is OK for referees to allow our players to get kicked around the pitch while the slightest thing we commit is a (often first-offense) booking.

I think that's right. It might be a subconcious thing, but it's blatantly obvious the refs are prone to give decisions against us.

Games against Liverpool so far this season illustrate that perfectly.

Blue Phil said:
Sadly it was never going to be over turned.

The appeal system in this country is utter crap! I cannot think of 5 successful appeals in the last 2 seasons in the premeir league which is quite shocking considering there is a dubious decision almost every weekend.

Fergie, Rooney and smackheadcamelgob making all of these public statements because they know that Kompany is our best defender and they are praying they can overtake us in the next couple of matches. I just hope Henry scores a hatrick against them when they play Le Arse, before pissing on paul scholes ginger fucking head.

funny, rooney saved by the good grace of an opponent. ferguson, rooney and camel gob trying if possible to make things worse, its called a win at all cost mentality. this goes to show, what i`ve always known, the supporters the players and the management of that terrible club are scum.

i hope our player`s remember for our home game in the league and barring the intervention of the ref, we give them the biggest beating they have ever had

So Rooney can kick out at and make contact with an opponent get a 3 match ban, FA appeal and get it reduced, Kompany gets a 4 game ban for never even making contact!!

If thats a sending off then football as a contact sport lies dead at the feet of chris foy. The one word that the FA hide behind all the time and it drives me up the wall is intent, well he intended to hurt him, well every time a player shoots at goal they intend to score will they get a goal just based on intent because it seems you can get a sending off or suspension based on your intent so why not a goal.

We should make sure Rooney nev forgets this, so when the home game in April comes, make his life hell ALL GAME! T
hen maybe hell get sent off.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Fucking unbelievable. Lamapard got fuck all for a much worse and dangerous tackle and VK gets a 4 game ban.

Heres how it baffles me....I know he got the extra for his second red card however...

Fucking jokers.

I agree that it wasn't a red, but it was a waste of time appealing.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:44 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Fucking jokers.

I agree that it wasn't a red, but it was a waste of time appealing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.