Re: txiki, soriano and mancini please take note.

Imo Marwood carries the can to an extent,we dawdled in the transfer market didnt get what we wanted and look what happened.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:30 am --<br /><br />Imo Marwood carries the can to an extent,we dawdled in the transfer market didnt get what we wanted and look what happened.

de niro said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Why do people assume we can just snap our fingers and our chosen targets will come?

Last summer De Rossi didn't want to move, Hazard chose Chelsea, we screwed up over van Persie but that wasn't Marwood's fault it was Mancini's. Maicon, Nastasic, Rodwell and possibly Garcia were well on our radar. Sinclair certainly seems to have been a panic buy I'll grant you.

As I've said before, if we're involved it immediately gets more complicated, agents screw things up a lot of the time and a few transfers have fallen through simply because of their antics or demands. That will happen whoever is in charge and however professional they are. Let's see what happens this summer.

hazard was ours, nailed on, I was told to buy the shirt. then marwood dillies and dallies in order to save a few quid. as he does so Chelsea fluke the CL title. he chose them at the 11 th hour think he's joining the champions of Europe, what could go wrong.he was of course mistaken but it was too late for us to enable a replacement of that quality.

we got Sinclair.

title gone that day.

Hazard was nailed on but wanted to see what happened in the Champs League Final. The owners instructed Marwood that there is a limit of what we will pay (inc Agents fees) - Not Marwood but Khaldoon

RVP - The facts are Mancini did not want Balotelli gone and nobody would offer what we wanted for Dzeko. United offered more than what had been set by Khaldoon for a 29 year old. I believe all personal terms had been agreed.

De Rossi was never going to come and will never want to come - yet we kept trying to get him. He has played us like a tart

Got fuck all to do with Marwood about paying the cash. Khaldoon on instruction from the owner sets the pay ceilings.

The biggest fuck up from Marwood was getting rid of the dead wood.

Hope this is a lesson to all at City that we haven't made it yet and there is more work to do

Jesus, it's a blame game culture on here...who knows for sure who ballsed it up last summer, the inners say it was Marwood whilst the outers say it was Mancini. The truth is probably somewhere down the middle so in that respect neither Mancini nor Marwood are 100% blameless.
We can't keep spending £100m each summer, FPP sees to that, therefore if we are going to splash big this summer then we need to balance the books and make sure the people coming in are genuinely going to improve us. As for last summer, all that I have read suggests RVP was never going to come here so we should stop passing the buck onto Marwood for that.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Jesus, it's a blame game culture on here...who knows for sure who ballsed it up last summer, the inners say it was Marwood whilst the outers say it was Mancini. The truth is probably somewhere down the middle so in that respect neither Mancini nor Marwood are 100% blameless.
We can't keep spending £100m each summer, FPP sees to that, therefore if we are going to splash big this summer then we need to balance the books and make sure the people coming in are genuinely going to improve us. As for last summer, all that I have read suggests RVP was never going to come here so we should stop passing the buck onto Marwood for that.

Yes we can
We move on players that we want rid of and for the first time in a very long time, the deadwood in our squad is actually worth money. We also have growing revenues

the blue panther said:
strongbowholic said:
Terrible earthquake in China a few days ago. Scientists have discovered a fault line in Sichuan province that has moved an incredible 6 inches in 18 months. They believe this, and the resultant death toll is all the fault of Roberto Mancini.

A scientist said "there can be no other reason. It is all Mancini's fault. We are also close to pinning Global Warming on the bastard too."

A City fans spokesperson, who wished not to be named said "it doesn't surprise me. If you look at what City won and what they actually missed out on like the boat race, the US Masters and the Cheltenham Gold Cup, then causing earthquakes is hardly a shock. I put it down to the expected seismic shift in power in the Premier League. In short, he's a ****."

No animals were harmed in the making if this post.

Dr Conrad Murray has launched his appeal against his conviction for killing Michael Jackson, citing Mancini as the guilty party. An injection was nothing to do with the cause of death; it was a blue and white City scarf tied firmly round Jackson's neck, which Murray removed before applying the injection to revive Jackson. Mancini had been seen in the area only months before, and he was not wearing his city scarf.
Sky sources say that Mancini wasn't City manager at the time of Jackson's death, but that shouldn't be any bar to his conviction.
Historians have uncovered shocking evidence that Hitler never died in the bunker at Berlin. New evidence suggests he managed to escape and fled to Italy where he expected to pick up an ocean liner to Brazil. However, a contemporary source suggests he actually settled there and went on to produce a family. DNA tests have shown his bloodline is now carried by Roberto Mancini. Mancini, who by defaulty is now responsible for the deaths of millions in the war, said "thees can 'appen. Eet ees futbol."

St Ronald of Dunmow commented via Twitter "Oooft! Eh? Don't you worry about that Bernard. Pfffft. Cor! Well, yer know. What about eh? And is Ronaldo coming back to Yernahtted in the summer? And what about Modric and Lamapard? Eh? Oooft! Right, that's you blocked you bitter blue."

RIIAC

The problem isn't who we didn't sign......its who we fucking did.

Bobs had a fucking stinker im afraid folks and please dont try to blame Marwood or the tea lady.

Txiki and Soriano were not part of the fuck up so owe us nothing. Just do there jobs right first time around<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:03 am --<br /><br />
spacecadet said:
BringBackSwales said:
Naïve in the extreme to imagine we can just ignore ffp - it may be shit, but it is real shit
May be wrong but I'm sure a club will take it to the European Courts, it's a blatant restriction on trade.
Its not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.