Re: txiki, soriano and mancini please take note.

de niro said:
markbmcfc said:
They don't owe us anything.

This is football, it happens. Get used to it.

no, i will never get used to failure. i never did when we were skint and shit i certainly are not going to now.
Never get used to it? Fucking hell! Thought you'd been around for about 100 years bud, so quite shocked at that :))

I have a bad feeling that we will fuck this window up again because we will wait until the deadwood has been moved on.

de niro said:
Do not allow this to happen again. The club fucked up big time last august and now we see the result. You owe us now, you must put it right.
No in fighting, no dawdling, no ffp shit. Just sort it.
Get the players in early, move the deadwood afterwards if necessary but don't hang around.
The scum may be skint but Chelsea aren't, if we fuck about they'll sign our targets.

No excuses.

You owe us? You can't be serious. Sounds like an unhealthy sense of entitlement to me.

If teams take the piss when City come calling for a player should we pay what they asked for or negotiate to get a better deal?

That's why deal are done in the last weeks of the transfer window..

Marvin said:
No major investment in players required - just 1-2 forwards.

We spent a lot of money on a lot of players last year, largely in positions where we were already strong

imo, we would need to buy a midfielder (depending on whether or not Mancini thinks Garcia is going to be world-class next season), a playmaker (again with respect to Nasri), and a forward (to replace Balotelli and hopefully Dzeko) or two if we can't get Tevez to sign a new contract. Defence should be okay as it is if Lescott stays.

Hopefully one of them should be an expert in taking free-kicks..

blueinsa said:
The problem isn't who we didn't sign......its who we fucking did.

Bobs had a fucking stinker im afraid folks and please dont try to blame Marwood or the tea lady.

I get what your saying Mancini clearly wanted a Striker (RVP) a creative Mid (Hazard) an a holding Mid (De Rossi) he didn't get any of the targets he wanted. So he had all summer to look at other options holding mid he sorted (Garcia & Rodwell) but I can't get my head around not signing a Hazard type player. I can get the Striker poss because we had 4 already but I do think when we sold Balo we should of sign 1.But i'm not sure it's all down to Mancini I Really think the club have 1 eye on the FFPR because 2 years ago we'd of signed RVP & Hazard I'm pretty sure of it. Just hope we ain't worried about FFP and we go out in the summer and show some pulling power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.