Read and Laugh - update page 9

Re: Read and Laugh

jrb said:
Remember everyone.

All the best players 'used' to go to Liverpool because they have history.

We'll their fall from grace has just shown that to be a load of bollocks. (always remind a Liverpool fan of that in the future)

Let's see how many top stars want to sign and play for Liverpool now, with their history.

My guess. Not many.

The best analogy that I can think of with this Dippers and Rags "history" BS is dating women.

I have a lot of history with dating quality crumpet.
When I was a young man (30 years ago!) I was a very tall, well built lad, with a good job and a nice sports car - I had no problem pulling some decent fluff.

Now I am in my fifties, and what is left of my hair is grey.
If I walk into a pub, do you think I will be able to pull a stunning 20 year old - after all, I have "history" on my side!

Let's see how big a club the red dippers actually are now, they've hit a dry spell, Gerrard and Torres will fuck off and they'll be left with David Ngog and Lucas with Roy Hodgson at the helm scraping Europa league each season. Watch the attendances dwindle at Anfield, the media's cauldron of atmosphere. Those 'famous anfield nights' (when?) are no longer, city are back after 30 years out in the cold and these fuckers know it. The glory hunting cockneys/welsh spout history but what the fuck do they actually know if they're claiming we don't have any?? Didn't we win a European cup before them?
Seriously I'm not tarring every dipper with the same brush but it really gets on my tits when fans of other clubs go on about history as though we don't have any, sure we ain't won the trophies but we defo have a history as colourful and wonderful as any other team in England, WE ARE BACK BLUE BOYS SAVOUR THE MOMENT, DEVOUR THE BITTERNESS AND BITE BACK!!!

Immaculate Pasta said:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=259677.0

Personally love this snippett

Depressing as fuck. Not because we can't afford him, moreso because you have to see some of the world's best players link with an utter fucking shite club like Manchester City. Doesn't really matter how much money they have, just like Chelsea they'll always be some midlevel club buying their way to titles without any graft whatsoever.

Manchester fucking City. Dear me, what a joke football has become.

Talk about deluded, clueless and up their own arse all in one short post.

I hope they become a midlevel club for the next 35 years!

He's right though..in it's own sense. The Liverpool head is right.
I mean, slow down, what part isn't true?

We will become like Chelsea unfortunately, if we keep buying superstars and shipping the others out. That's the reality of it unfortunately and the cost success comes at.

We are buying our way to success, clearly. That's obvious, without the money we wouldn't be where we were last season and hopefully this coming season. We can't really deny that.

If we want success this is the road we've to go unfortunately, like it or not.
But if we want to compete with the big boys we have to do what we're doing, I hate it, but fuck it like, in our position this was the only way to level the playing field. What else could we have done.

The reality is it's all fine and well when they spend money, or United, or Arsenal, but we level the playing field and the games being ruined. All right they don't have the money we do, but same thing really.

We've no "history" please, after all the time we've spent down in the mud, all those years you've to listen to those across the water, and our irrelevance in their shadow. As we all know very well, not everyones history is a fairytale.

We've no history? At the end of the day, that was yesterday, this is today, and sport holds no room for sentiment. It's the 90 mins on the pitch that counts. And our 90mins have been a lot better than their's lately.

IrishMacca said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=259677.0

Personally love this snippett

Talk about deluded, clueless and up their own arse all in one short post.

I hope they become a midlevel club for the next 35 years!

We will become like Chelsea unfortunately, if we keep buying superstars and shipping the others out. That's the reality of it unfortunately and the cost success comes at.

We are buying our way to success, clearly. That's obvious, without the money we wouldn't be where we were last season and hopefully this coming season. We can't really deny that.

But if we want to compete with the big boys we have to do what we're doing, I hate it, but fuck it like, in our position this was the only way to level the playing field. What else could we have done.

The reality is it's all fine and well when they spend money, or United, or Arsenal, but we level the playing field and the games being ruined. All right they don't have the money we do, but same thing really.

We've no "history" please, after all the time we've spent down in the mud, all those years you've to listen to those across the water, and our irrelevance in their shadow. As we all know very well, not everyones history is a fairytale.

We've no history? At the end of the day, that was yesterday, this is today, and sport holds no room for sentiment. It's the 90 mins on the pitch that counts. And our 90mins have been a lot better than their's lately.

Manchester City were formed five years before Liverpool FC.
Manchester City won their first FA Cup 61 years before Liverpool FC.
Manchester City won their first League Cup 11 years before Liverpool FC.
Manchester City won their first European trophy 3 years before Liverpool FC.

Now, there's some history.

Blue Train said:
IrishMacca said:

Manchester City were formed five years before Liverpool FC.
Manchester City won their first FA Cup 61 years before Liverpool FC.
Manchester City won their first League Cup 11 years before Liverpool FC.
Manchester City won their first European trophy 3 years before Liverpool FC.

Now, there's some history.
Ahh music to the ears... :)

mcfcliam said:
Them Scouse twats think they have some sort of divine right to win something.

Well heres something.. shove your fucking history up your arse, well saying that, you are history!

Enjoy being a shit mediocre club competing with the likes of Bolton, Wigan etc. for 10th spot and see where all your so called loyal fans fuck off too.

You're about to get a taste of what we have had for the past 35 years and I bet my fucking life that half of your fans won't stick around!

Shit club who are just as plastic as United.

Fookin post of the day !
How DARE the likes of dipperpool and the rags lecure us on history...

we've got history alright... times of glory, titles and cups and then times of tears, failure and hard times ....

We've known hope , success, failure, poverty and , now riches..... don't ever say we have no history...

In the history and spirit of the game we have travelled more than most.... can the same be said of the dippers and the rags ?.....

....... no , thought not.

History is great but I read this the other day and it feels a lot more appropriate
"Our Golden age is before us not behind us" Does anyone feel a banner coming on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.