Reading Ticket Details

I've bought my CBL3 seasoncard seat online this morning.

If I don't have to relocate on the day of the match then I'd like to apologise to the club for my rant on Wednesday night.

I would urge those CBL3 and EL3 seasoncard holders to buy their usual seats online today if they can, to ensure that the club keep the top tiers open

If attendances for cup games weren't so low, the club would not have to close parts of the ground!!

Why can't people understand this?? Yes, the demand may well mean level 3 gets opened but the apathy of many supporters has forced the club to make this decision.

Norb said:
I've bought my CBL3 seasoncard seat online this morning.

If I don't have to relocate on the day of the match then I'd like to apologise to the club for my rant on Wednesday night.

I would urge those CBL3 and EL3 seasoncard holders to buy their usual seats online today if they can, to ensure that the club keep the top tiers open

You may think you bought it but you didn't, Norb! See earlier posts in this thread.

Billy Spurdle said:
If attendances for cup games weren't so low, the club would not have to close parts of the ground!!

Why can't people understand this?? Yes, the demand may well mean level 3 gets opened but the apathy of many supporters has forced the club to make this decision.
Even though the poster essentially told me to fuck off yesterday, very much this ^.

dw7 said:
birchvillablue said:
One of the main reasons for joining the scheme was to get the extra 50 points per comp. I'm not against dishing out loads of points to increase attendance at cup games, but it clearly didn't work at the Notts County and Leicester games. Points awarded to cup scheme members should have been increased or at least mentioned.

im sorry i still dont get you

The only benefit for joining the cup scheme now is not having to book tickets.
Having to move seats or pay more doesn't sound very appealing when the only benefit was an extra 50 points for attending all the home cup games per comp! I would have thought City would want to encourage people to attend cup games, not piss them about and deminish whatever benefit was originally given.

birchvillablue said:
dw7 said:
im sorry i still dont get you

Having to move seats or pay more doesn't sound very appealing when the only benefit was an extra 50 points for attending all the home cup games per comp! I would have thought City would want to encourage people to attend cup games, not piss them about and deminish whatever benefit was originally given.

but getting the extra 50pts is a benefit also save the £2 booking fee

Billy Spurdle said:

And the people who get shafted are the ones who committed to buy tickets for all Cup games! The reward for advance loyalty is essentially "fuck off to North L1 if you don't want to spend ages trying to get through to Supporter services tomorrow"

dw7 said:
birchvillablue said:

but getting the extra 50pts is a benefit also save the £2 booking fee

I never pay the booking fee; I am fortunate or unfortunate enough to be able to get tickets in person no problem.
Agree an extra 50 points is great, but there appears to be, knee jerk, on the hoof decisions being made without an awful lot of thought going into them.
The extra 50 points was only important when it was 10 or 20 points per game, not 100 points per game.

Billy Spurdle said:

THIS ^^^^^^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.