Reading Ticket Details

my mate has just fucked the game off, he cannot be arsed with all the hassle of relocating when he has a perfectly good seat in level 3 which he would happily book online.

i think loads of level 3 fans will think like this, buying and relocating = ages on the phone or ages in a queue, so people just cannot be arsed with it.

Can't get my head around what's going on here. I know 2 people who would've been at some of the cup games recently but they weren't allowed to buy top tier tickets even though it was open.

At the villa game city staff were actually approaching people on cb3 asking them if they wanted to move to the north stand.

It's 3 minutes to kick off, they have the best seats in the house and they have just climbed the spiral. As if they're going to move!

Didsbury Dave said:
Can't get my head around what's going on here. I know 2 people who would've been at some of the cup games recently but they weren't allowed to buy top tier tickets even though it was open.

At the villa game city staff were actually approaching people on cb3 asking them if they wanted to move to the north stand.

It's 3 minutes to kick off, they have the best seats in the house and they have just climbed the spiral. As if they're going to move!

steward near us had a wedge of tickets begging people to go to the north stand, why?

fathellensbellend said:
Didsbury Dave said:

steward near us had a wedge of tickets begging people to go to the north stand, why?
It can't be anything but the telly, unless the sheikh has told cook he doesn't want to see any more empty seats.

It's bizarre and is costing city fans. The view from north stand tier one is not a patch on cb3. And people want to sit with their friends or family

lancs blue said:
Billy Spurdle said:
I'm in the Cup Tickets scheme - just checked online & my purchase history shows my usual seat in EL3 so obviously we don't have to relocate!! This is confusing City & needs sorting out.

Yes me too but it shows as "pending" which for home games usually means the sale hasn't been processed yet.

I've just checked again - the status has changed from PEND to PRINT. Hmmm...

I can see the logic of filling the ground from the bottom up and closing one or both of the third tiers if we have a low attendance but some of the things our club do defy logic.

1. Why ask people to join the Cup Tickets Direct scheme if they are likely to be asked to re-locate for cup matches.

2. If the demand for tickets for the Reading game is more than the club anticipate then they will have to re-open one or both of the third tiers, what will the usual occupiers of those seats feel about that.

3. Because South Stand level 1 season ticket holders are not being asked to re-locate does this mean they are not giving Reading the usual allocation for FA cup matches, surely with it being a quarter final they will sell them all.

4. Obviously they make more money from TV revenue than bums on seats or this whole stupid debacle would not be taking place because I am sure we would almost fill the ground if the game was not being shown live on TV.

Somebody at the club should sort this mess out and quick, also they should abandon the Cup Ticket direct scheme as at present it is a farce.

fathellensbellend said:
my mate has just fucked the game off, he cannot be arsed with all the hassle of relocating when he has a perfectly good seat in level 3 which he would happily book online.

i think loads of level 3 fans will think like this, buying and relocating = ages on the phone or ages in a queue, so people just cannot be arsed with it.
So have i,would have gone if we were playing Everton,gonna watch it in the pub

Billy Spurdle said:
lancs blue said:
Yes me too but it shows as "pending" which for home games usually means the sale hasn't been processed yet.

I've just checked again - the status has changed from PEND to PRINT. Hmmm...

had this explained to me once.......from memory, I think it means the ticket office have printed the tiks off and put them aside for collection(??)

all my ticks for home/away matches are 'pending' going back donkeys years.

fathellensbellend said:

I am in the cup direct scheme and have two seats together in CB L3. I have not once rung to relocate as I have each time been relocated automatically and the two seats are always next to each other no matter which stand I am moved to.

Am I missing something here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.