Reading Ticket Details

Uwes Grandad said:
fathellensbellend said:
my mate has just fucked the game off, he cannot be arsed with all the hassle of relocating when he has a perfectly good seat in level 3 which he would happily book online.

i think loads of level 3 fans will think like this, buying and relocating = ages on the phone or ages in a queue, so people just cannot be arsed with it.

I am in the cup direct scheme and have two seats together in CB L3. I have not once rung to relocate as I have each time been relocated automatically and the two seats are always next to each other no matter which stand I am moved to.

Am I missing something here?

or they could do it online in under 2 minutes at zero cost and no booking fee and actually choose the exact seat they want?

Been down to get tickets and asked while I was there if I could get Kiev home tickets. No they said they go on sale tomorrow.

How stupid surely they could process the season ticket seats on the same day our club are fucking stupid with tickets

brianstrousersnake said:
So have i,would have gone if we were playing Everton,gonna watch it in the pub

What if we had Reading in the Final. youd probably come on here crying if you didnt get a ticket, saying the loyalty points scheme is crap etc..
I actually hope people like you dont get a ticket for the semi + final (if we ever get to one) becaause you simply dont deserve to go

Uwes Grandad said:
fathellensbellend said:
my mate has just fucked the game off, he cannot be arsed with all the hassle of relocating when he has a perfectly good seat in level 3 which he would happily book online.

i think loads of level 3 fans will think like this, buying and relocating = ages on the phone or ages in a queue, so people just cannot be arsed with it.

I am in the cup direct scheme and have two seats together in CB L3. I have not once rung to relocate as I have each time been relocated automatically and the two seats are always next to each other no matter which stand I am moved to.

No If you do nothing you will be automatically re-located...if you are happy with that then all is well.
Just out of interest when I called cust services this morning to re-locate after they had accepted my online booking for Colin Bell Level 3 none of my preferred re-location choices were available..I have to wait and see what Season ticket holders in those areas choose to do and then take what I get offered.
I asked the girl what happens when you sell out levels 1 and 2..surely you open level 3...She said Nope...we are just opening two levels???? Granted she does not make the decision but that was her understanding!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:35 pm --<br /><br />
alib said:
Uwes Grandad said:

or they could do it online in under 2 minutes at zero cost and no booking fee and actually choose the exact seat they want?

exact seat 'from those available' that they want ;)

brianstrousersnake said:
fathellensbellend said:

God forbid having to pick the phone up or stand in one of those pesky queues!!! Do it over the Internet lads it's a doddle now they've sorted it out!!

swp80 said:
brianstrousersnake said:

What if we had Reading in the Final. youd probably come on here crying if you didnt get a ticket, saying the loyalty points scheme is crap etc..
I actually hope people like you dont get a ticket for the semi + final (if we ever get to one) becaause you simply dont deserve to go
i wouldn't..........i'd get one

Uwes Grandad said:
fathellensbellend said:

yes, but you dont get to choose the seats i presume.

we have 6 seats in level 3 cb, 3 on the cup scheme, and 3 not.

not all these tickets are in the same household, but we want to sit together, if we dont contact the club we get allocated seats all over the place.

if we could have our normal seats, all 6 would have been purchased by now, but at the minute we are facing the joy of the ticket office tomorrow and the choice of the shit seats in tier one.

none of us are joining the cup scheme next year, and if season tickets go up, cup games are very much in danger of going out of the window.

we are being charged the best part of 70 quid for 3 kiev tickets, for a game that we are likely to miss, the loyalty points offered for joining have been blown away by the 100 points a game on offer at the moment, and the continual upheaval for cup games frankly pisses us all off.

city are constantly banging on about being this that and the other, and yet for a cup 1/4 final we close a 1/4 of the ground, totally small time, and a pain in the arse.

brianstrousersnake said:
swp80 said:
i wouldn't..........i'd get one

Well why aren't you coming to Reading?

fathellensbellend said:

Uwes Grandad said:
fathellensbellend said:

Sort your Tardis out lad ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.