reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Re: reading tickets selling fast

Didsbury Dave said:
sniff said:
well do tell in what way, dont want to blow your mind. Its fairly easy to understand the concept that website and the out sourced ticket sales get give allocations.

EG... website will be given 20 blocks to sell, the company who sell on the phones will be given 20 blocks to sell. On general sale, these dont include relocation or SC holders.

Their system only shows what they have left of their 20 blocks, When they have got through that lot then the main system at the club can release more to them.

So saying that only counting seats and working out that you have xxxxx left is only accurate to what they currently have on sale.

That in no way means that the club hasnt stil got another 20 + blocks not yet avaliable to the website.
Which would clearly explain why my dad was only offered seats on north stand row 1.

If you eventually get your head round it, mr intimidating, an apology would be the polite thing to do.....

Bollocks mate and you know it. Your Dad called up - just like I did. Not seperate systems in that extreme. Online had level 2, the phone guys had level two.

You can't squirm out of this one. One of you was talking crap. You know it.

(4th time in a row with the joke, you're quite the fun guy aren't you - you could always meet me for a beer and decide if I am nice or intimidating)

u2fme2 said:
bluewigmcfc said:
how's this not a sell out ? Only on espn , so the tv audience will be small . Who's not going? Quarter final and carn't sell out should look good to our owners . And were all moaning about getting a bigger stadium !
they will all won't a ticket if we get to wembley though
I was thinking this, why are people complaining that we'll only get 30k tickets - more than enough for the Cup regulars.

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Which would clearly explain why my dad was only offered seats on north stand row 1.

If you eventually get your head round it, mr intimidating, an apology would be the polite thing to do.....

Bollocks mate and you know it. Your Dad called up - just like I did. Not seperate systems in that extreme. Online had level 2, the phone guys had level two.

(4th time in a row with the joke, you're quite the fun guy aren't you - you could always meet me for a beer and decide if I am nice or intimidating)

can i come?

Didsbury Dave said:
sniff said:
i dont work in the ticket office personaly, but my mate tells me thats how they do it.

yeah its quite reasonable to expect something along those lines to take place, given how he explained it to me. And no matter what argument anyone pits saying that its wrong, well he is employed in the ticket office and spends all day everyday doing this.

What you said happened to your dad is no different to when i asked for my own SC seat for Villa. I was told that because i missed the reserve date, they then played the leaving it late card. Then told me level one North stand only, once we got in i looked up found the entire block i sit in had about 30 people in it, and my seat and the 4 others who come with me where empty.

They are told to hit targets on what area to sell, more so since the fall out from Notts County.
Thanks mate. That's that one put to bed then.

Over to you swps back ;-)

All men should be big enough to say sorry and acknowledge they were wrong

And we go full circle to him being insistent don't we.

Plus I called up and managed to be offered Level 2.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:34 pm --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:

can i come?

Yeah - I think it's better when you have met up for a beer to be honest. Then people understand each other better.

For instance I took the piss out of Timmaahhhh on a thread the other day, but after we have to SToke away together etc, he took it in good humour and didn't get upset, and vice versa.

i still think it will sell out, i cant beleive we could end up playing this game with both top levels closed, over 30 odd years since we have sent a team off to wembley 'i know just the semi's' and fans dont come if this happens we really dont deserve the owners we have

I'm not a ST holder. I'm getting texts about this match from the club. I only get texts when the tickets aren't selling well.

Despite this I still think we'll be close to a sell out.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:

can i come?

Shit bag

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
u2fme2 said:
they will all won't a ticket if we get to wembley though
I was thinking this, why are people complaining that we'll only get 30k tickets - more than enough for the Cup regulars.

Its not fair to start calling people just yet, i havent missed a home game in about 6 years. But as of this moment i havent got my ticket, will get it on Weds when i get paid. The other games have battered my account in the last couple of weeks

Lots who have bought tickets early in the rush havent been all season ( or on a rare occasion) as other in this thread have confirmed.

If their are none left by then i will just have to deal with it, its not the clubs fault. But its a bit annoying that i would lose out to someone who has decided to go now its important.

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Didn't think you'd be man enough pmsl.

It's a while since I've had a veiled threat on bm but there were as yet undiscovered tribes in the amazon who knew it would be from you. So you can be intimidating on forums as well as real life eh?

Don't worry about the apology, it's worth it to see you fuck up again ;-)

Just to confirm the facts in black and white again, my dad called up as instructed to relocate after lunch today. He was only offered the front of the north stand.

My guess is you can't understand sniffs explanation above. No shame in that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.