reading tickets selling fast {merged}

mancitytmdanttom said:
lancs blue said:
Even by City standards this is an epic cock-up, and will be even worse if they now decide they'd rather sell tickets to away fans rather than maximising the home support.

Whi is Citys cock up - Reading said they couldn't sell more than 2,800 - I'm surprised they've sold that many - according to their own website they have on'y averaged 600/800 aways fans all season.

Agreed and there is no point City opening up 3rd level until they sell out of Level 2.

City have done nothing wrong.

It is the fans fault for not turning up in earlier rounds and I understand City thinking 37k would be enough seats given Reading were only bringing 2,800 as we only pulled 25k last time out.

mancitytmdanttom said:
lancs blue said:
Even by City standards this is an epic cock-up, and will be even worse if they now decide they'd rather sell tickets to away fans rather than maximising the home support.

Whi is Citys cock up - Reading said they couldn't sell more than 2,800 - I'm surprised they've sold that many - according to their own website they have on'y averaged 600/800 aways fans all season.

It's City's cock-up because of the way they seem to make it as awkward as possible for our fans to get tickets where they want for this match, from closing 25% of the stadium to trying to flog hospitality packages to people who want to sit in a group when there are 11,000 empty seats.

SWP's back said:
fathellensbellend said:
try reading, instead of jumping in.
Can't do due to where the away coaches are etc. Club have said that at umpteen fans forums.

Poznan game was different. 3rd tier east stand was polish neutrals apparently

its a sad day when fans of another team cannot walk 100 yards to their buses.

city could easily open the end spiral up to them, close the front 3 rows, and give them some tickets up there.

the excuses are pathetic, yes reading made a mistake with their request, but it's not a mistake set in stone because there are in excess of 10000 empty seats still available and all in the same sections so segregation isnt an issue, but could be if reading fans buy tickets in the home end (which i have no problem with, its a football match nothing more nothing less).

marco said:
mickfinn said:
Looking on a Reading forum, they are going for NS L2 tickets now, can hardly blame them

good on them, the club wont give us what we want so the fans watch on tv, might aswell let the reading fans watch the match

You are spot n Marco,

The Reading fans have been pleading with the club for more tickets, get level 3 open reserve a section for about 1,500 Reading fans and let's have a full house!

fathellensbellend said:
SWP's back said:
Can't do due to where the away coaches are etc. Club have said that at umpteen fans forums.

Poznan game was different. 3rd tier east stand was polish neutrals apparently

its a sad day when fans of another team cannot walk 100 yards to their buses.

city could easily open the end spiral up to them, close the front 3 rows, and give them some tickets up there.

the excuses are pathetic, yes reading made a mistake with their request, but it's not a mistake set in stone because there are in excess of 10000 empty seats still available and all in the same sections so segregation isnt an issue, but could be if reading fans buy tickets in the home end (which i have no problem with, its a football match nothing more nothing less).

City say it is the police that decide what can and cannot be done.

Say what you want but we are governed by their rules and it is too short notice to change plans because of a Reading cock up.

DO you know what is pathetic. City fans using it as an excuse to knock their own club.

When our "loyal" fans decide to come to this game as opposed to the last two rounds that they couldn't be arsed to and we sell the 36,000 currently on sale, then ric has been told City would open level 3. Until then, there ain't too much to complain about.

cant be arsed with reading fans near me, no offence i just dont like being with an opposite fan when we are playing them :)

im_still_here said:
cant be arsed with reading fans near me, no offence i just dont like being with an opposite fan when we are playing them :)

No offence taken, if I had the choice I would sooner not be sat next to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.