reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Even though the tickets are cheaper in the cup rounds not evreyone can afford to go and have to wait and pick and choose games. Im sure if people had money they would come. I understand if people have enough money sat on there arse in manchester then i would say its more our fault. The ticket office still could of done more.

Danny St.helens CTID said:
Just makes me laugh that when there's a worry of no tickets left for a big game people blame the club, if you had been there for all or most of the cup games then there would be no complaining would there, watch it on tv Like the other rounds

Good idea mate - just what I'm doing.
Mind you I did buy the tickets on my seasoncard - then sold 'em on. I just might need the extra loyalty points for my trip(s) to Wembley!

Eds said:
Right some facts ned to be stated here.

Fact 1. Reading only requested 2,800 tickets and they probably didnt think they would sell out.

Fact 2. Cup games this season have been poor crowds hence the fact City have said that level 3 wilol only be open if demand exists.

Fact 3. If the demand exists levels one and two would have already sold out.

Instead of bashing our own club we should be ensuring that we maximise our fan base and not give Reading another 3,000 tickets. If you want to moan and complain speak to the right people at the club not air your incorrect views on here.

Ooh FACTS eh?

Fact 1 - Villa attendance was so poor because it was midweek and was on free-to-air TV. Reading is a weekend fixture on a subscription channel with a low take-up.

Fact 2 - Biggest game of the season so far and the chance to cheer the team on to Wembley. Why not go all out to get as many City fans in as possible instead of putting hurdles in the way?

Eds said:
Right some facts ned to be stated here.

Fact 1. Reading only requested 2,800 tickets and they probably didnt think they would sell out.

Fact 2. Cup games this season have been poor crowds hence the fact City have said that level 3 wilol only be open if demand exists.

Fact 3. If the demand exists levels one and two would have already sold out.

Instead of bashing our own club we should be ensuring that we maximise our fan base and not give Reading another 3,000 tickets. If you want to moan and complain speak to the right people at the club not air your incorrect views on here.
Fact 4- this is the quarter final of the cup

Fact 5- there were 37000 there for the aria game, a significantly lower profile game

Fact 6- city are turning away customers, not for the first time this season

Fact 7- demand is clearly higher than for the 36000 capacity catered for

Fact 8 -many city fans are unhappy about this

Not having a dig in anyway guys, it was our fault for the silly initial ticket request but am I missing something here.

City close level 3 due to costing issues of not selling the seats and to keep as many fans in the other 2 levels for basically looking good in the media.

Reading are pleading for more tickets and you have less than 300 left available in the lower 2 tiers.

Would a full house not cover the points why tier 3 is closed?

Danny St.helens CTID said:
Just makes me laugh that when there's a worry of no tickets left for a big game people blame the club, if you had been there for all or most of the cup games then there would be no complaining would there, watch it on tv Like the other rounds

well maybe you would like to contribute to the pockets of people who simply could not afford to go in the early stages insted of posting dross

Fact 8 we have had bad crowds through alll the fa cup
Fact 9 we always sell more in the later stages of cups
Fact 10 we shouldnt as people shouldn't just go when there's a wembley trip up for grabs

Support the team throughout the season or don't moan if there's a chance of not gettin a ticket!!

There will be a lot of season ticket holders who like me are on the cup scheme too who may miss out on wembley tickets, now that's when ppl should moan!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.