reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Leicester_royal said:
Not having a dig in anyway guys, it was our fault for the silly initial ticket request but am I missing something here.

City close level 3 due to costing issues of not selling the seats and to keep as many fans in the other 2 levels for basically looking good in the media.

Reading are pleading for more tickets and you have less than 300 left available in the lower 2 tiers.

Would a full house not cover the points why tier 3 is closed?

THE POLICE WON'T LET AWAY FANS IN LEVEL FUCKING 3!

Sorry to be blunt but it seems this little fact keep being ignored

SWP's back said:
Demand is not that high as we haven't sold out yet Dave.

That may or may not happen.
That's because the only tickets left are North Stand level 2. These are the dearest and least popular tickets. There would probably me much more demand for L3 if open.

SWP's back said:

Wrong IMO. The only seats left are family stand. Where nobody would really want to sit/can sit (without kids) as soon as one of the top tiers do open, the next 6,000 would sell within a few days.

Leicester_royal said:
Not having a dig in anyway guys, it was our fault for the silly initial ticket request but am I missing something here.

City close level 3 due to costing issues of not selling the seats and to keep as many fans in the other 2 levels for basically looking good in the media.

Reading are pleading for more tickets and you have less than 300 left available in the lower 2 tiers.

city will not sell tier 3 until they have maximised income from the dearer tier 2 seats.

tier 3 will be 17.50, they are virtually the least popular seats in many peoples eyes, but offer a fantastic view.

if you havnt got a ticket go in the home end, you will be fine.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
SWP's back said:

Wrong IMO. The only seats left are family stand. Where nobody would really want to sit/can sit (without kids) as soon as one of the top tiers do open, the next 6,000 would sell within a few days.

this^^^^^

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
SWP's back said:

That's because the only tickets left are North Stand level 2. These are the dearest and least popular tickets. There would probably me much more demand for L3 if open.

I hope there is but I am sure someone at the club has a better clue than we do on here.

They will be aware of sales rates, call volumes, seat requests etc etc.

lancs blue said:
Eds said:
Right some facts ned to be stated here.

Fact 1. Reading only requested 2,800 tickets and they probably didnt think they would sell out.

Fact 2. Cup games this season have been poor crowds hence the fact City have said that level 3 wilol only be open if demand exists.

Fact 3. If the demand exists levels one and two would have already sold out.

Instead of bashing our own club we should be ensuring that we maximise our fan base and not give Reading another 3,000 tickets. If you want to moan and complain speak to the right people at the club not air your incorrect views on here.

Ooh FACTS eh?

Fact 1 - Villa attendance was so poor because it was midweek and was on free-to-air TV. Reading is a weekend fixture on a subscription channel with a low take-up.

Fact 2 - Biggest game of the season so far and the chance to cheer the team on to Wembley. Why not go all out to get as many City fans in as possible instead of putting hurdles in the way?
FACT - there are more than 500 different varieties of bananas. Sod all to do with Sunday but interesting none the less.

Didsbury Dave said:
Fact 5- there were 37000 there for the aria game, a significantly lower profile game
Attendances in the Europa League have been about 10k higher since the group stages than in any home tie of the FA Cup so clearly not a good benchmark of FA Cup demand.

marco said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
Just makes me laugh that when there's a worry of no tickets left for a big game people blame the club, if you had been there for all or most of the cup games then there would be no complaining would there, watch it on tv Like the other rounds

well maybe you would like to contribute to the pockets of people who simply could not afford to go in the early stages insted of posting dross

Amazing how money appears when were in the late rounds an have a chance of wembley!!

My point ain't about money marco it's the fact ppl moan when they may miss out but didn't bother for the earlier rounds, just like a few fans will go wembley who ain't been to any other round if we get there yet people who do go the rounds will miss out

SWP's back said:
Leicester_royal said:

THE POLICE WON'T LET AWAY FANS IN LEVEL FUCKING 3!

Sorry to be blunt but it seems this little fact keep being ignored

Thanks for being blunt, I'm not easily offended. Reading fans will clearly have taken up seats around the ground already. If I was the chief bobby I would sooner make a section available and call a ticket amnesty, if you like, and get them all in the same area. I am not blaming City for any of this but there are certain things where the club will have a much better chance of sorting it out than me phoning the Cheif constable n Manchester. Either way it looks as if tier 3 could do with being opened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.