Reading vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
citykev28 said:
karen7 said:
alib said:
still need to secure 2nd place

Is anyone going to care if we slip to 3rd given we have embarrased ourselves already this week

Would you care if we hadn't been taken over by Sheikh Mansour and tonight we needed 3 points to finish 10th rather than 11th. Stop spitting your dummy out and support the team for fuck's sake.

I get the message!i'll be fine later im just fed up with the way bob was fired and i had a tooth out this morning,so miserable right now

getyourheaddown said:
What pub will City fans be in before the game tonight??

apparently it will be a seance followed by a midnight mass to commemorate the recently fallen.

karen7 said:
citykev28 said:
karen7 said:
Is anyone going to care if we slip to 3rd given we have embarrased ourselves already this week

Would you care if we hadn't been taken over by Sheikh Mansour and tonight we needed 3 points to finish 10th rather than 11th. Stop spitting your dummy out and support the team for fuck's sake.

I get the message!i'll be fine later im just fed up with the way bob was fired and i had a tooth out this morning,so miserable right now

we had no choice because it was leaked from the other end, we did the right thing by just getting rid rather than making him control the last two games.

get on with it.

The Man With The Stick said:
johnychacha said:
Does anyone know why I'm losing my audio after a couple of minutes whilst watching one of the legendery Shadygiz's links ? It happened while listening to five live the other day too ?? Cheers John

What browser you on? Been happenin to me since Firefox updated itself. Gonna try Chrome

I'm just watching through Internet Explorer
I'll try chrome myself , I've just put some diferent security on , I thought it may be that ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.