Ready meal curries

You have all reminded me of the Vesta curries of my youth. I don't think you can get them any more. Which is a good thing. They were vile.

If you want the experience, get some fluff off the floor, add some random bits of waste food, and mix with curry powder, and you'll have an idea of what life could be like in the mid 1970s if you were young, relatively poor, and too lazy to make a proper meal.

You have all reminded me of the Vesta curries of my youth. I don't think you can get them any more. Which is a good thing. They were vile.

If you want the experience, get some fluff off the floor, add some random bits of waste food, and mix with curry powder, and you'll have an idea of what life could be like in the mid 1970s if you were young, relatively poor, and too lazy to make a proper meal.
They're still around Bri, I've had the odd one in recent times just for nostalgic reasons, yes they are shit but they are one of the few things foodwwise that haven't changed one bit since the 70's, go on, treat yourself, you can pick them up for £1.50.

Having eaten the first one, I would say you were very, very wise. Naga chillies can surely serve no place in any normal human diet. That they don't cause spontaneous death is the only real surprise.
The balti is top notch,very good ingredients and superb value.I shall be purchasing more.

the only thing worse than a Vesta curry was a Vesta chinese. OMG, scarred for life. I can still taste the hard bits as they vomited down my nose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.