Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Fine margins again, their flukey pen at the Etihad was crucial.
Also I’ve not yet seen their pen award tonight properly analysed?
Unfortunately, It looked a pen to me - couple of angles it looked 50/50 but two of the angles it’s looked like Dias got nothing off the ball… shouldn’t have even got to that stage

I remember when I first started watching us in European football. The slightest touch on an opponent would result in a free kick or even a booking and its been like that ever since.
Casemiro was a fucking disgrace tonight. And the ref gave us nothing.

The answer is playing our academy players more. There was no reason why we couldn’t give them more games. If we intend to operate with just 17 senior outfield players then there’s simply no excuse for our aversion to using the kids. They should have played more earlier in the season so that our big hitters arrive to this point in better shape.
There’s definitely something in this. We win so many games at a canter in the league that we should be doing more of this

Absolute choke from the players but Pep should take a lot of the blame! He won't make a f@cking sub in league games (or FA cup semis) but makes 4 in last 20 mins tonight? Absolutely no need to take off Jesus or Mahrez, left us short up front and opened up our flanks, he just can't help tinkering!

Come on man.. it was not Peps fault. We were the only ones that looked like scoring another until we bottled it. Even the anti city BT commentators said at about 88 mins how much better our subs were.. and how it was all over and then we threw it away collectively. And I mean the players not Pep.

We shat the bed in the most spectacular fashion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.