Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Nothing to do with UEFA,luck,fate,dodgy ref, we royally fucked it up.
I blamed Pep after last year but not this time.
We did nothing in extra time..just nothing.Needing a goal Sterling and Grealish did nothing.We didn’t look like scoring as Real pressed and we had no answer.

Said to my lad at 83 minutes this isn't over

Only City can lose big occasions like tonight fucking shambles
Liverpool mate messaged me "Congrats, see you in Paris" and my dad who supports Chelsea texted "looks like City are in the final". Told both of them to shut it and unfortunately turned out to be correct. I hate it when I'm right.

How the fuck are we gonna lift ourselves for Sunday? We’re demoralised and totally knackered
When we went out on the dodgy handball decision to Spurs, we came back on the Saturday and gutted out a gritty win over the same Spurs team with Foden getting the winner. More of the same please.

When we went out on the dodgy handball decision to Spurs, we came back on the Saturday and gutted out a gritty win over the same Spurs team with Foden getting the winner. More of the same please.
If my memory serves me - we have won crucial games against the barcodes towards the end of the season which put us on the road to titles. Same again this week lads.

Liverpool mate messaged me "Congrats, see you in Paris" and my dad who supports Chelsea texted "looks like City are in the final". Told both of them to shut it and unfortunately turned out to be correct. I hate it when I'm right.
Had the same thing happen with a mate in the pub and told him he jinxed us. And he did.

This fucking competition causes nothing but grief

Liverpool, Spurs, Lyon, Chelsea … now tonight

5 of the biggest kick in the bollocks we’ve had in the last 20 years

wish European competition didn’t exist
Me too, hate it …. and for tonight (maybe longer) I actually hate football and how it makes me feel. Brings out the absolute worst in me, no wonder my heart is fvcked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.