Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Did anybody notice around the 85min mark I think, RM had an attack which came to nothing but Benzema and another madrid player were in the City box, both smiling, as if to say we're doing all we can but it's just not happening for us? They were two goals down at that point and remember thinking to myself what a great attitude to have, play with a smile on your face no matter what's happening. And for that reason he was probably the difference between the two sides over rhe two legs.imo. I know he scored and created and was a right pest, but his attitude was phenomenal. I hope the team can play with a smile on their faces on Sunday. Enjoy your football, be positive because this mindset can really help us win.

good spot, remember that, it was Casemiro and Benzema, as Benzema touched the ball for corner and Casemiro asked himm then started laughing. but that was end of first half.
not sure there was another end of the game as well.

kind of tells what mindset they had, they were simply not worried at HT 0-0, certainly not nervous.

good spot, remember that, it was Casemiro and Benzema, as Benzema touched the ball for corner and Casemiro asked himm then started laughing. but that was end of first half.
not sure there was another end of the game as well.

kind of tells what mindset they had, they were simply not worried at HT 0-0, certainly not nervous.
Was it 1st half? Christ, I must have entered a time portal when Mahrez scored. They're not still playing are they? ;-)

I’d prefer Guadiola to stop with the little Man City with no experience angle and make his players believe we can win this and do everything to motivate his team better.

its really not hard.

1651865821750.png

What??

Guardiola's public face is what the players focus on...? They ignore what he says to them in public and concentrate on what he says to the media?

Okay, then...

Still slightly pissed off we didn't see the job through. We are usually good at game management and closing a game out that unfortunately was not the case on Wednesday. Obviously didn't help losing Walker, but that doesn't excuse the way we fell apart in those final 6 mins of extra time.

Thought Pep talked well today. We might win it we might not. That's football. More of this please. Less hyping the history boys, more dumbing down the CL to lower pressure.

It has become much like a tournament win for England. Huge pressure and undoubtedly why we have these collapses in games so often in the CL.

This guy is so under rated, exceptional player in my opinion

Pigs will fly. As soon as they lose the rights to the Champions League the better

What the fuck mate.
UEFA bent as the come by the way.

Blaming the referee is laughable. Bottled it, not smart enough to manage the game at 1-0.

Just it’s more likely than not that we’ll fuck up in Europe when the chips are down.

I have zero faith in this team or manager to succeed in Europe.

I’m not saying sack Pep etc - I hope he extends - but I’ve resigned myself to accepting that we’ll always fail (mostly in comedic fashion) in this competition.
Listen Johnny boy I’ve worked you out now - you are a real true WUM - go away just go away you aren’t fit to be a a city fan so it’s obvious what you are

the left back is interesting.....I know we can say very little on this as there is an ongoing legal case but it would suggest that Mendy aint returning.

For me we needed a left back the year after Mendy joined as he clearly was really poor defensively so good news that we are looking for someone
Mendy was great to start with till the injury, he was never the same after that.

IF anyone say we lack the Champions Character...etc just remind them that Bayern Munich dominated United for 90 minutes and conceded two goals in two minutes.

Things happens in football, unfortunately it was " again " our turn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.