Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Still slightly pissed off we didn't see the job through. We are usually good at game management and closing a game out that unfortunately was not the case on Wednesday. Obviously didn't help losing Walker, but that doesn't excuse the way we fell apart in those final 6 mins of extra time.

The problem with game management is you need the ref to control the game. We couldn’t kill the game when free kicks aren’t given to Foden for protecting the ball & being man handled.

look at how the ref complies for Madrid, it’s small margins.

So, to be clear, you thought our exit on Wednesday was funny. I think you've finally nailed your colours to the mast.

Funny in the way Boris Johnson is funny.

A hopeless sense of exasperation and bewilderment.

At some point something becomes so inevitable and unbelievably, hopelessly, bizarrely shite that you’ve just got to laugh at the situation.

View attachment 42299

What??

Guardiola's public face is what the players focus on...? They ignore what he says to them in public and concentrate on what he says to the media?

Okay, then...
Apparently they should ignore him totally as they should motivate themselves.

Genius.

Apparently they should ignore him totally as they should motivate themselves.

Genius.

How can I get it through to you that bad decisions are nothing to do with poor motivation?

If players don't know not to pump a ball into a pen box where nobody is, what can you do?

If a player can't run a ball into a corner instead of going for glory, is that tactical stupidity or a motivated attempted at winning?

I don't know what you continue to argue about.

How can I get it through to you that bad decisions are nothing to do with poor motivation?

If players don't know not to pump a ball into a pen box where nobody is, what can you do?

If a player can't run a ball into a corner instead of going for glory, is that tactical stupidity or a motivated attempted at winning?

I don't know what you continue to argue about.
So we conceded 6 goals because of players not playing into the corner?

And we were knocked out by Lyon, Monaco and Chelsea because of bad decisions by the players?

Peps press conferences where he tells us all how inferior we are because of our lack of history in this tournament makes it more difficult for us to win?

How the history clubs have so much more history?

what about Bayern then? What happened with that argument?

wake up mate.

good spot, remember that, it was Casemiro and Benzema, as Benzema touched the ball for corner and Casemiro asked himm then started laughing. but that was end of first half.
not sure there was another end of the game as well.

kind of tells what mindset they had, they were simply not worried at HT 0-0, certainly not nervous.
Casemiro was probably laughing saying to benzema “how the fuck have i not had 3 yellow cards in that 1st half”

It's not as bad as last years final but it's bad. I feel drained and glum.

All we had to do was manage the game for 5 fucking minutes. (Think I'm now saying this in my sleep)

Still fcuking seething more so after the Casemiro and ref time wasting stuff has emerged
Please City get this league done by hook or by crook, any means necessary and yes if we have to keep the ball in the oppo corner for the last 5 minutes , do it!!. We did it pretty well at the swamp I seem to remember

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.