Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

If it’s any consolation every neutral fan over here we’re gutted we lost. They to a man and girl wanted us in the final to smash the feral twats.

I've seen more than one poster say we need natural winners, like Tevez, Yaya, Kompany and Silva, and the game wouldn't have happened. Nostalgia is a funny thing, isn't it.

Yes we did collapse for the final minute which basically knocked us out, bower there was luck involved to. Grealish efforts one of them go in then they collapse. The foul Foden gave away getting hacked down by two players would have given us a free kick. The non bookings in the first half. Enabled madrid to make the subs they did. I m still in shock we lost a game that was won. But that is football.
Yep, there will always be luck. And like you say, that's football, which is both why we love (and hate) it. We've been on the right side of these sorts of games enough times, so I'm relaxed enough. But getting annoyed at the media for calling it a collapse seems like misdirected anger.

Gillingham fans will know the feeling, arguably a more sickening life-changing result, with no redemption. The QPR fans were actually celebrating staying up in 2012, so no tears at the loss. For us to drop a point in the run-in will hurt more than the loss in Madrid imo, not winning a trophy is definitely NOT typical City...

No argument mate. I simply think that he's been running on empty for quite a while and could have been used better.
Pep has been overplaying him, just like Martinez does for Belgium. He has brilliant moments rather than brilliant games.
The lad runs himself into the ground within an hour and needs to be used sparingly.

All about opinions of course, I just think Pep could have done better.
Which is why I don’t think he should be one of the “pressers” when we put a four man press on…which is what I’ve already said.

We clearly agree he is being overused and too much is being asked of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.