Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

We are jinxed in this competition.....we just don't get any luck whatsoever....how on earth did we lose that? Super performance for 90 minutes...should have been out of sight yet the football gods deemed otherwise.....Typical City til we die

Yeah it is. Sounds ridiculous. But how many of these games can we fuck up
Monaco
Lyon
Chelsea
And tonight. Eventually fingers have to be pointed.

i think the barca boys have run their
Course
No they have not. We can still win the league and Pep will make sure of that now

When he should change he does nothing when we are organized he decides to disrupt the team organization, look we were playing fine and organized , for example when he took Mahrez out, then was all over Madrid players with Cancelo all by himself, and Dinho seemed not to understand or know he should help him.. Madrid started to take advantaged of that, this is an example. We should make subs when we are needing them. Also, Madrid players know how to break the rhythm, be clever, spending time.. A coach can teach or pass that to the players. We all know "angels" in football doesn't succeed that well. We need to have much more better game management. I love Pep, i think he gets to much pressure on his head special to UCL and sometimes it takes out his focus and rational thinking in this competition.
that has nothing to do with mahrez when walker got injured we got destroyed. Same as first leg. Cancelo let us down not pep. We know how to finish games off and keep the ball idk what the players did tonight. Again that was in Pep that was in the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.