Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Not sure what you mean.

Are you suggesting that we'd play in the same with a proper striker?

I think our shape and press/ counterattack changes. This is a tweak to the system.

Far too negative.

As in there is a feeling on here that Haaland will be the answer to the teams problems.

Cant all be put on him to score every game.

Too many in this team are good at passing but shit at putting the ball in the back of the net.

pep needs to look at himself or do one!!!!! he’s had money but still fucks about ( especially champions league) poor subs over and over….
I’ve blamed him for the losing in the last 3 Seasons but don’t think he did much wrong tonight. He picked exactly the right team and his subs seemed sensible when he made them

Agreed, this needs a proper review now.

We keep getting bumped out with stupidity and we can't keep blaming luck.

If Pep doesn't win the CL with us, considering the chances we have had - i am sorry it is a failure.
I mean Di Matteo won the damn thing, Tuchel did it too, why the FUCK can't we get this damn title!

The spurs quarter final numbed me to these CL disappointments but fucking hell can we at least lose in a normal fashion?

Can't complain too much. Thought we were by far the better team over 180 minutes and were brilliant defensively and at controlling the game tonight... All until the 90th minute. How?

It was obvious as soon as they took it to extra time that we were never winning that. When we're in control there isn't a better team in world football but when we face adversity we really struggle.

The chances we wasted in the first leg have ultimately cost us our place in the final. Let's just hope that first half against Liverpool where we failed to make our domination pay doesn't cost us the title too.

This result stings tonight but if we can regroup and win the league then things will feel a lot different.

Fuming. Knocked out of the League Cup against West Ham. Gives up a FA Cup semi against our rival before it even started by playing the reserves. 8 pts lead in the league down to 1 because we cant beat Spurs, Palace or Southampton. And now we concede 6 goals over two games against the worst Real Madrid side I've seen in my lifetime, including bottling a 2 goal lead in the 89th minute. Yeah, I know Im suppose to be happy because we've seen worse, but cant pretend I am with us basically handing Liverpool a quadruple by bottling every f*cking trophy. Sure, we can still win the league but its hard to be optimistic regarding if our players have the heads for it after tonights disaster.
Don’t forget we fucked up the community shield and kane transfer!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.