Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Poor performance.

Good result.

One of the worst refereeing displays I've ever seen.
Carvajal is a dirty, snidey cheating twat trying to get Jack sent off after physically shoving him into the hoardings. The ref didn't buy it....... but how the fuck was he still on the pitch after three fouls in a five minute period and at least half a dozen in total. European royalty my arse.

I'm a bit worried that some of us are getting a bit entitled.
I admit I haven't seen the match yet. What I do know is that we beat Bayern Munich comfortably, and we've now drawn with Real at their gaff. Those are the two best teams in Europe besides ourselves.
And some people are getting sniffy about the actual performance? Unbelievable, Jeff. What did you think, that we were going to restrict the likes of Vinicius and Benzema to zero chances over ninety minutes?
Let's not get raggish, or dipperish. Anything but that.
100%!

Wow I thought the ref was terrible
What did he do to warrant being called terrible? He could have booked a few madrid players first half, and definitely should have booked carvajal but he remained that lenient in the second half when he could have booked a few of ours particularly rodri and then Bernardo far earlier than they got booked. Generally didn't fall for their theatrics at all and let it go as much as possible both ways. Couldn't ask for much fairer in my eyes.

BT Sport coverage definitely had away end louder for the majority of the game. Home crowd louder after their goal until halftime. Sadly, Michael Owen, McManaman and Ferdinand were also heard.
Couldn’t hear Rio too well as city fans held back at end chanted “Rio is a wanker” during Jack post match interview. How Jack didn’t laugh is beyond me as he could defo hear it as acknowledge the super hack greeting as he came out.

Another magnificent away performance in Europe, weve all (possibly rightly) criticised Pep in the past for not being able to / being too stubborn too modify his tactics in the biggest of big games, he's proven this season he can happily do just that.

The domination of possession in the first half was clearly planned, as was the not taking too many risks leaving ourselves open to the counter attack, they were obviously going to have a spell in the game this is Real Madrid were talking about not a lower league side in the cup.

Cant wait for Wednesday night already its got the possibility of being one of the greatest nights weve had, firstly though just get 3 points on Sunday by hook or by crook then move onto dealing with these fuckers at the Etihad

I'm a bit worried that some of us are getting a bit entitled.
I admit I haven't seen the match yet. What I do know is that we beat Bayern Munich comfortably, and we've now drawn with Real at their gaff. Those are the two best teams in Europe besides ourselves.
And some people are getting sniffy about the actual performance? Unbelievable, Jeff. What did you think, that we were going to restrict the likes of Vinicius and Benzema to zero chances over ninety minutes?
Let's not get raggish, or dipperish. Anything but that.
A bit worried, incredible that we are going into the final days of the season looking for a treble and some are not satisfied.

As suspected, it was a fabricated picture by a TV broadcaster, you’d assume Spanish, with no such touchline technology existing and no chip being in the ball. Mard arses. Ancelotti was even saying that the technology shows it was out, despite there being no such thing in existence/operation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.